ALL Hawaii shows discussion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
found transportation for 2....

PICT0032.jpg

Last edited:
I calculate 5 hours from the east coast, so depending on where you are at that would make it 2 pm if they go at 9am hawaii time.
that's weird though considering most tickets go on sale at 10 am
local time.

Good News I posted on the internet board here at work & someone could have up to 3 timeshare avail. She's going to get
back to me with all the details, cost, location etc....:applaud:

she said I could get a good price, we'll see.

Last edited:
Lila64 said:

do you know where you are staying?

i left the accommodation arrangements to a friend.

Lila, I hope you can come! the ATA flight from LA is still available. Not terribly cheap but cheaper than anything else I've found. I'm using a freq. f. ticket to get to LA and flying Continental from there. It wasn't as cheap as ATA but I have all my miles with them.

martha said:
:wink:

January 14th is not a school day.

9am? Let me know and I can try to get GAs for folks.

martha, how incredibly nice of you.
school days :madspit: have you started yet?
Trying for New Zealand tickets took some time and patience (i was out of town but a friend was online trying) but it worked. took about 20 minutes to get through. anyway, good luck to everyone!

Imarocker said:
I calculate 5 hours from the east coast, so depending on where you are at that would make it 2 pm if they go at 9am hawaii time.
that's weird though considering most tickets go on sale at 10 am
local time.

Good News I posted on the internet board here at work & someone could have up to 3 timeshare avail. She's going to get
back to me with all the details, cost, location etc....:applaud:

she said I could get a good price, we'll see.

Oh that's so awesome!! You'd have a golf buddy since my boyfriend loves golf! :D

For those that are interested in flying out of the Bay Area, I found these flights: (the cheapest that I've seen so far from Northern Cal).

Aloha Air
April 6th: Leaving Oakland (flt 441) 8:30am, Arriving HNL at 10:56am
April 11th: Leaving HNL (flt 442) 1:24pm, arriving OAK 9:26P
$381.70

Man, it is times like this I really wish my wife was more than a casual fan. She scoffed at the idea. LOL, oh well. Not meant to be I guess.

So, I might have to just try to get tickets to help the cause. Everyone wanting GA, anyone wanting other tickets to fall back on if that is all available, or will you all wait to try ETS, etc...

Just checking.

martha said:
:wink:

January 14th is not a school day.

9am? Let me know and I can try to get GAs for folks.

God bless you Martha!!! That would be EXCELLENT!!!! That way it will not be as expensive as ETS or those Gawd forsaken scalpers.

Thank you Martha

:bow:

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:

God bless you Martha!!! That would be EXCELLENT!!!! That way it will not be as expensive as ETS or those Gawd forsaken scalpers.

Thank you Martha

:bow:
I'll second that :bow:

Thank you to all the kind U2 fans who are willing to help get tickets. I can't express how incredibly sweet it is for you to offer. :bow: :bow: :bow: Jamescorymiko & WildHoneyAlways

I'll be trying for GA's on that day! Can't sit in a seat to save my life. I've done it but my heart is on the floor.

u2forlife said:
I'll second that :bow:

Thank you to all the kind U2 fans who are willing to help get tickets. I can't express how incredibly sweet it is for you to offer. :bow: :bow: :bow: Jamescorymiko & WildHoneyAlways

I'll be trying for GA's on that day! Can't sit in a seat to save my life. I've done it but my heart is on the floor.

I'd like GA also, will be trying hopefully they'll be in the presale & I can get 2 for each show:hyper:
If I don't get GA I guess a seat will have to suffice:|

Lila64 said:
I've never heard of ATA Air - who are they?

And Aloha Air doesn't leave from LAX...

:crazy:

I've flown ATA before and they are very similar to Southwest. Actually they are one of SW's partners. My friend is a flight attendant and flies ATA all the time because they are cheap, safe and reliable.

Such a great deal on ATA....and you can fly with Ruffian ;)

Last edited:
AlliDreamsOutLoud said:

I've flown ATA before and they are very similar to Southwest. Actually they are one of SW's partners. My friend is a flight attendant and flies ATA all the time because they are cheap, safe and reliable.

Such a great deal on ATA....and you can fly with Ruffian ;)

Just confirmed the $360 rate and availability for 4/6-4/11 on ATA.

Does anyone know the answer to this?
Is it cheaper to get a package deal (airfare/hotel and car) or to get each service separately? That's where I'm lost... :help:

Lila64 said:
Does anyone know the answer to this?
Is it cheaper to get a package deal (airfare/hotel and car) or to get each service separately? That's where I'm lost... :help:
I'd call a travel agent & ask them to look into both ways..then decide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom