Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
From Zootopia "just called Ticketmaster and spoke to customer service, Monica, and she confirmed that the Fanclub presale is limited to 2 tickets only. I told her that we were told by the fanclub that we are allowed to buy four tickets. She checked with her supervisor and told me that the fanclub gave us the wrong ticket limit information when they issued our code.

So I asked her if we could make two orders using the same code and she said that they'll delete duplicate orders if the same code is used."

augh

bump101 said:
From Zootopia "just called Ticketmaster and spoke to customer service, Monica, and she confirmed that the Fanclub presale is limited to 2 tickets only. I told her that we were told by the fanclub that we are allowed to buy four tickets. She checked with her supervisor and told me that the fanclub gave us the wrong ticket limit information when they issued our code.

So I asked her if we could make two orders using the same code and she said that they'll delete duplicate orders if the same code is used."

augh

Isn't that just classic U2.com

Lila64 said:
can I just say that I'm already feeling sick? And I have to wait to Saturday for possible relief or added stress. I hate this! :huh:

Take a deep breath. I'm very confident you'll be successful. There will be alot of GA available in the general release. And you've got all your friends here just in case.

From jimpaige at zootopia

I just got off the phone with Diamond at Ticketmaster and she said they are working on correcting the problem as they have been FLOODED with calls about this! She said to just refresh the page, and they should have it fixed within the hour. Fingers crossed!

OK but I tried a third time for the 3rd set of tickets to see what happened and they said I've exceeded my limit.

So if you repeat buy you should be ok.. It better be 4. But then again, if it isn't there isn't much I can do. Except kick and scream of course.

bump101 said:

augh

yeah... everyone I talked to at ticketbastard (3 different people) and they kep saying "we get the infor from the promoter, it's not our fault"

And from Angeleyes

Per supervisor David at TM, there is a limit of 2. According to him the limit and all other info is programmed by the venue and the promotors, they have no controll at all. If you use your code to buy more then two tickets, any order over the limit will be cancelled without notice but the original two will be honored.

Not step looks to be to get Fanfire or a mod involved to clear this up!

So long as I get two... :crack:

Miroslava said:
From jimpaige at zootopia

yep!

I just got off the phone with fanfire...

they said they are trying to contact ticketmaster (who is retarded and thought that hawaii was like all US arena shows) to fix the problem

they said that in 30 minutes it should be all fixed!

:)

we'll see in an hour ;)

From Lan at zootopia

A TM floor manager says they are aware of this matter and have contacted people to look into the matter - he doesn't know whether it stays at 2 or goes up to 4. He also said that automatic cancellations will not be likely and that TM reps will probably call 4 ticket presale people in the case of the 2 ticket limit.

*goes to make sure contact info at TM is accurate*

:crack:

cm said:
I also used my pre-sale code twice to receive a total of 4 GAs. I'm excited except for the fact that it is very unlikely that I will be able to attend.

Once I know I can't go, I will probably have a drawing to sell the tickets (at cost, $119.10+my mailing cost) in pairs. Would it be asking too much to also ask for a CD from one of the 4th leg outdoor shows?

I'm in St. Michael, and although I don't have a CD, I'd be very open to compensating you in whatever else you could think of!

Man, this sounds crazy. Sending good karma vibes to all of you attempting to figure this out!

De-stressing drinks are on me... (although I don't have a drinks smiley...)

I still figure that the "SYSTEM" itself allowed for a "rebuy" so to speak, thus I think.. I HOPE it will stand.

When I get there I still want the Option of Lining up in GA and giving my friends the Reserved.. or Vice Versa...

Like winning . I danno what... but it's cool..

what an ordeal :crazy:

first it wound not take my credit card so I had to use my other one - then I could only order 2 tickets - hello FUBAR

I've called TM twice and now I'm on the phone with the credit card company :mad:

poppedtart said:
I still figure that the "SYSTEM" itself allowed for a "rebuy" so to speak, thus I think.. I HOPE it will stand.

yes, I can only assume that this is good news for all:

1) they will fix the limit to 4
2) anyone who was smart enough to get 4 already will be cool
3) anyone who only got 2 will be allowed to buy 2 more
4) anyone posting on eBay will burn in hell

It was pretty smooth otherwise :happy: Had my first pair by 5:01...

Looking for the glass is half full thing here... :uhoh:

bump101 said:

augh

:no:

Something has to be done about this!!

It's just wrong to provide fans with a wrong number.
It's also wrong that if there is a 2 ticket limit, TM is still working after you have reached that limit.

Sue them!
Lawsuit I say.
Or 2 free extra tickets. :wink:

think we need some of these. I like the umbrella too - gives me the vertigo feeling

icon_margarita.gif

and I'll try and relax now - there's nothing I can do til Saturday. No use worrying about something that is OUT OF my CONTROL

anyone worried about ordering multiple sets of GA on Saturday?:

Public onsale has a total ticket limit of 8 per person with a floor limit of 2 per person (6 reserved + 2 floor or 8 reserved total).

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom