Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bort269 said:
YOU CAN BUY 4 tickets on the website now!!!!!!!!!!!!

yay!!!

Note: Tickets may not be available in all price levels and sections.
Ticket Limit
Fan Club Member Presale ticket limit is 4 for this event.

Public onsale has a total ticket limit of 8 per person with a floor limit of 2 per person (6 reserved + 2 floor or 8 reserved total).

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information.

bump101 said:
From Zootopia "just called Ticketmaster and spoke to customer service, Monica, and she confirmed that the Fanclub presale is limited to 2 tickets only. I told her that we were told by the fanclub that we are allowed to buy four tickets. She checked with her supervisor and told me that the fanclub gave us the wrong ticket limit information when they issued our code.

So I asked her if we could make two orders using the same code and she said that they'll delete duplicate orders if the same code is used."

augh

how exciting:mad:

I've confirmed with ticketmaster that I have one set of 2 for sure and then somehow the credit card that didn't work now has a charge of 119 on it (it helps to activate the card) but I have no confirmation on this order and ticketmast doesn't recognize it

Also confirmed with 2 separate TM people that 4 tickets could be purchased so who knows

deep breathing now

I am goig to be happy with my two tickets and it the other tw o decide to come then so be it

otherwise I'm going ot have a drink now

OK but My question is how the time this morning in Hololulu was a 4 hour difference from MST, and now I look and it's a 3 hour difference? Was there a DST change from this morning till now?

woohoo.... I want to go drink now...
drunkish.gif

kellyahern said:
I didn't think this many people still had codes left :reject:.

I don't understand it either. If you were a U2.com only subscriber I would have thought those people would have used their codes long ago. Propaganda people got to use their code twice, but wouldn't all US based fans who go to multiple shows (the people on this forum) have already used it by last spring when the 3rd leg tickets went on sale and there was no indication of 2006 shows?

kellyahern said:
What end of the stadium is the stage going to be at? They don't have a seating chart for that set up on TM.

you don't need the seating chart as you will be doing GA
:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom