Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part III (PG-13 Rating)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah my husband's a tad older in not quite as good a shape after 18 years of marriage on Monday. But he could be a great blocker for us as we run into the stadium. :eyebrow: But I will look for Jason everyday here for you:wink:

ramblin rose said:

Well, you know I would have been up for that, but I'm not sure your strategy is going to work. I called the stadium a little while ago because of that newspaper article and found out 2 things:

1) they are allowing lounge/beach chairs on the field. Apparently this is a Hawaiian custom,

2) the greyed out area in the enclosure inside the b-stages is being reserved. Apparently 500 people will be allowed in there and one of the requirements is Hawaiian residency. From what they said it's being setup as a Luau (sp?) which is why only around 500 people will be allowed in. The woman said probably 30 pigs will be served at this Luau (sp?) during the show..

Damn lucky Hawaiians. I'm talking to a friend on the Big Island about the possiblity of getting furnished with a false ID. He said he could probably get me one for $200.

:shifty: Now please no one panic,

Thanks RR!

I am soooooooooooo gonna bring my Vegas GA chair,

or

might do the ABC store stop and pick up a new lawn chair!

I'll start a GA chair collection! :cool:

Last edited:
hwnstyle said:
But I will look for Jason everyday here for you:wink:

Thanks. If you find him, lock him in. I will pay pal you the money... :wink:

I keep going back to my post and clicking on the picture! :reject:

:lol:

ramblin rose said:

Where does he live? I mean if I'm 14 hours ahead and am in the midwest he has to be living somewhere in the middle of the Atlantic. :confused:

:whistle:

I have to comment to this person from a while back. Is this person in the midwest of the USA? You would only be about 4 or 5 hours ahead of Hawaii time. Unless you were just kidding.
:confused:

hwnstyle said:

I have to comment to this person from a while back. Is this person in the midwest of the USA? You would only be about 4 or 5 hours ahead of Hawaii time. Unless you were just kidding.
:confused:

:hug:

You're new. You'll get used to us.

:lol:

The "serious" time difference discussions ocurred about oooh 10 times in the prior threads.

Last edited:
Miroslava said:

OMGZ!!!!!!

*signs up for Match.com and various other personals services in search of nice Hawaiian dude*

I am sure some arrangements could be made :hmm:

I see the Skankiness kicking in, as usual:|

I see the toolness kicking in, as usual. :|

As I was telling someone over the phone yesterday, the first idiot that doesn't realize this is a joke and actually comes up to me with something sleezy is going to be receiving a swift quick to the balls :happy:

Miroslava said:
I see the toolness kicking in, as usual. :|

As I was telling someone over the phone yesterday, the first idiot that doesn't realize this is a joke and actually comes up to me with something sleezy is going to be receiving a swift quick to the balls :happy:

It might be a joke, but I can spot a _________ for a mile away or an internet away :lol:

:laugh:

:|

*curses the fact that as a mod she cannot/should not a) call anyone anything stronger than tool; b) can't put said tools on ignore list

:sad:

Noticed Franz Ferdinand news about Sao Paulo. Think they may open for them in Hawaii? Saw them in Vegas in October great show!:rockon:

u2rulesmyworld said:
dont any of you people work?

Hey, I don't know about anyone else, but I'm working very hard.
Interference on left screen, work on right screen. It's called multi-tasking.:drool:

Miroslava said:
:|

*curses the fact that as a mod she cannot/should not a) call anyone anything stronger than tool; b) can't put said tools on ignore list

:sad:

oh poor baby:blahblah: don't get me started I just finished off a pitcher of Margaritas with lunch....Cabo Wabo tequila makes me say or do anything :macdevil:

Last edited:
One thing I always liked about Canada, trips to the Beer store for a few cases of Brador, Labatt Ice, Blue....:drunk:

one time we went & got 16 cases for a 4th of July party :)

So to get back on Hawaiian-y topics... seriously, can we arrange for Jason to Lei us as we deplane at HNL?

:drool:

I'm not working, I'm on days off right now. But I should have something better to do than sit here.:scratch:

Oh, yeah, gotta go pump some f**kin Iron!!! Get myself in beach shape.:sexywink:

Kickboxing tonight :drool:

And it should just be my instructor and I, so we get to "fight" :hyper: not just do pad work...

My knuckles are gonna hurt tomorrow... they're pretty bruised from weds. as it is. :drool:

Carek1230 said:
Ouch. I was just looking at said photo of said Jason and fell off my chair. :ohmy:

Purty ain't he? :love:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom