Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part III (PG-13 Rating)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Star article has a good point regarding no seat since many people might not be able to handle standing for long periods of time especially if having to wait in the sun. Lots of GAs available too.

I can't wait to see 20000 people in the stands behind me, that will look so cool.

u2rulesmyworld said:
Speaking of rumors....

I heard that U2 was going the Rolling Stones and Madonna route in Hawaii and was selling the front rail tickets for $1000 each

All you have to do to get these is buy a $49 GA ticket and hire a hawaiian bum for $950 to save your place in line for 3 days

At least that is my plan for getting front and center

Well, you know I would have been up for that, but I'm not sure your strategy is going to work. I called the stadium a little while ago because of that newspaper article and found out 2 things:

1) they are allowing lounge/beach chairs on the field. Apparently this is a Hawaiian custom,

2) the greyed out area in the enclosure inside the b-stages is being reserved. Apparently 500 people will be allowed in there and one of the requirements is Hawaiian residency. From what they said it's being setup as a Luau (sp?) which is why only around 500 people will be allowed in. The woman said probably 30 pigs will be served at this Luau (sp?) during the show..

Damn lucky Hawaiians. I'm talking to a friend on the Big Island about the possiblity of getting furnished with a false ID. He said he could probably get me one for $200.

:shifty: Now please no one panic,

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:

Well, you know I would have been up for that, but I'm not sure your strategy is going to work. I called the stadium a little while ago because of that newspaper article and found out 2 things:

1) they are allowing lounge/beach chairs on the field. Apparently this is a Hawaiian custom,

2) the greyed out area in the enclosure inside the b-stages is being reserved. Apparently 500 people will be allowed in there and one of the requirements is Hawaiian residency. From what they said it's being setup as a Luau (sp?) which is why only around 500 people will be allowed in. The woman said probably 30 pigs will be served at this Luau (sp?) during the show..

Damn lucky Hawaiians. I'm talking to a friend on the Big Island about the possiblity of getting furnished with a false ID. He said he could probably get me one for $200.

OMGZ!!!!!!

*signs up for Match.com and various other personals services in search of nice Hawaiian dude*

I am sure some arrangements could be made :hmm:

tryan101 said:

*exceptions will be permitted for girls in skanky tops or coconut bra's

Oh! Did you confirm that?

If that is the case, I am soooooooooooo in. :happy:

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:

:lmao:

tryan101 said:

*looks desparately for misplaced coconut bra or muu-muu capable of fitting over 6'4" frame.

6'4"? Nice! So your kids must be pretty tall for their age? Good stuff

5'10" over here :D

Aw... :)

though yup, you can definitely tell it is the angle and Bono has his feet quite apart and hmmm (thinks of more excuses to make on Bono's behalf...)

But yup, your boy definitely looks tall. :D

ramblin rose said:

You had me going until the 30 pigs part :wink:

ramblin rose said:

I have a good looking hawaiian stud for lease to highest bidder!:giggle:

hwnstyle said:

I have a good looking hawaiian stud for lease to highest bidder!:giggle:

Well... do tell

Some of us are single and could be potentially interested... :hmm:

Oh pooey...

Now, if you find anyone that looks like Jason Momoa sign me up, will ya?

I'll pay you back. :D

Last edited:
I couldn't. I was rocking back and forth in a corner of my office.

:sad:

I was fixing the link for the dude I want hwn style to bid on for me goof! :D

Last edited:
ramblin rose said:

okay, I'm sure you can make it into the Luau with this dude.

I don't think I'd be too worried about the Luau if that dude was keeping me company :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom