Hawaii, April 8 Aloha Stadium Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:

:lol: I was worried about that :hmm:

so I got this one as well (bad mr visa :tsk: )

gp300186-02p01v01.jpg

are these tops with built in 'girl holders', or do you have to buy a special "holder" for that? Or are they free to bounce and sag :hmm:

DAYUUMMMMMM I actually had to do some work, I come back having to go back 4 freaking pages to scroll thru what I missed!

You're killing me! :laugh: :lmao:

Chrissi, I vote for the black top, if my vote counts for anything.....with shorts or skirt?

:reject:

you mean like this?
0011098.jpg

and no, I won't be wearing THAT. And I wasn't offended Jules, I think she was just saying there will be no sagging at the show allowed :lmao:

I vote for the black one chrissi, or maybe that top in another color. My girls though, need some support :sexywink:

Lila, I'm with you.....my girls need some support as well. I won't be out there floppin around embarrassing myself OR the girls! So we can stick together on this one.

I'm off to find a more mature version of a slutty-with-support type top!

what's going on? :shifty:

Chrissi I'll go shopping with you

i like the black one :yes:

I finally found the "concert tops" lots of the girls were wearing after the tour ended of course

redkat said:
what's going on? :shifty:

Chrissi I'll go shopping with you

i like the black one :yes:

I finally found the "concert tops" lots of the girls were wearing after the tour ended of course

one more reason you need to come - then you can get a concert top

I'm thinking about opening a store "Chrissi's Skanky Concert Tops" :giggle:

Last edited:
Well, I'm off to go finish up some actual work now, and go to a dinner party. Mmmm... good food that I don't have to cook! :drool:

Have a good evening everyone, and I'm sure I'll be back again tomorrow! :wave: Have fun.

Carek1230 said:
Lila, I'm with you.....my girls need some support as well. I won't be out there floppin around embarrassing myself OR the girls! So we can stick together on this one.

I'm off to find a more mature version of a slutty-with-support type top!

Tape them down???

My friend had to tape her girls down for an opera because she was playing a boy pig!

skjuls said:

Tape them down???

My friend had to tape her girls down for an opera because she was playing a boy pig!

What's this about tape on boobs? I am sure they would hold your ta-ta's quite nice but when it's time for the tape to come off.
:scream:

:sexywink: Hi everyone I am new to this board. My name is Jessica I live on Maui and I go to Oahu quite a bit. So if anyone needs any info I'd be happy to help. On TV here they are saying you can buy tickets on TM and Live nation.com anyone purchased through them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom