Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I found good hotel pricing on bookit.com.
Booked my Expedia package on Monday. 3-4 days later the exact same deal (mainly because of the flight) was $1000 more :shocked:

So if they have that barricade it's first come first served to get in? Which side would you stand closest to?

Lila64 said:

wear a coconut bra and grass skirt - see if that works

icon_hula.gif

or ask him if he wants to get "lei'd"
5.gif

Good one! I just called him (he is out of town) I pleaded and he caved!!! Now my daughter and I are doing the "WE'RE GOING TO HAWAII" dance around the house.:dancing: :dancing:

faithingrace said:

Good one! I just called him (he is out of town) I pleaded and he caved!!! Now my daughter and I are doing the "WE'RE GOING TO HAWAII" dance around the house.:dancing: :dancing:

Congratulations! :up:

u2girlcj said:
Arrgh!! Can't wait for second show anymore...have to get my butt to the Seahawks game. (I'm so conflicted over my two great loves today!)

So IF the second show goes on sale today and IF anyone gets 1 or 2 extra GAs, I will more than likely be looking to pick some up!!!

Aloha and GO HAWKS!!!

I'm going to the game next week if/when they win today... Go Hawks!

I likely have 2 extras... let me know

Sorry - I guess that's for people in BC. CAA in the province of BC. Forgot about that...

My brain is not fully functioning yet.

Last edited:
Star 101.9 just had a caller from the stadium-he's been at the stadium since midnight last night (?!?!) and was around 50th in line. When he got to the window all they had left was Reds. Still people in line...
They keep announcing that it's nearly sold out....

Not yet, weinerdog. Hoping to get GA's.

I have a few things to work out this weekend, and I should be able to 100% confirm if I'm able to go or not by Monday.

I'm currently on martha's GA list, and would appreciate anyone else that might be able to help me out as well.

Congrats to everyone who got tix this morning! :D

Nightsong said:
Star 101.9 just had a caller from the stadium-he's been at the stadium since midnight last night (?!?!) and was around 50th in line. When he got to the window all they had left was Reds. Still people in line...
They keep announcing that it's nearly sold out....

scratches head at ticket buyers that can't find way to computer.

:scratch:

Why would they go to the box office?
:yikes:

Wonder how many locals are without tickets :reject:

Don't forget you can punch your trip info into the yahoo group setup so you don't have to keep asking everyone when they are going and where they are staying, just click on the databases to see the sections.

shaynar said:
:stilltwiddlingmythumbs:

same here!
it's 4:42 am out here and I keep pulling up yellow section tickets..

please sell out soon...

please sell out soon...

...so I can go back to bed!!

oh well... good thing I'm jet lagged!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom