Hawaii, April 8th - Aloha Stadium! - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
trevster2k said:
Don't forget you can punch your trip info into the yahoo group setup so you don't have to keep asking everyone when they are going and where they are staying, just click on the databases to see the sections.

maybe you should post the link, or add it to your signature :hmm:

I'm not sure if folks noticed the databases where you can input your travel dates and other info.:reject:

So I added a line in the main section.

ThoraSEB said:
Not yet, weinerdog. Hoping to get GA's.

I have a few things to work out this weekend, and I should be able to 100% confirm if I'm able to go or not by Monday.

I'm currently on martha's GA list, and would appreciate anyone else that might be able to help me out as well.

Congrats to everyone who got tix this morning! :D

I *might* have extra GA connection. I've been out of the loop since last night...without re-reading dozens of pages to catch up, what's the latest? 2nd show? I missed ticket sales too.....come on, help me out here folks :wink:

Carek1230 said:

I *might* have extra GA connection. I've been out of the loop since last night...without re-reading dozens of pages to catch up, what's the latest? 2nd show? I missed ticket sales too.....come on, help me out here folks :wink:

still waiting for the 1st show to sell out...

I have 4 GA's available. YES i did put them on ebay at FACE VALUE (if they profit, they profit). I just find ebay to be the most secure service to secure peope get their product and i get the money paid. If you are interested, send me an email at strwar718@earthlink.net i have them up in pairs of 2 starting at $120 for the pair (which is face plus fees). If i dont profit, i dont care. Its so ironic how i spent hours and hours trying to find GAs for NY and Boston and getting them for hawaii was "easy"...

anyways, if you are interested let me know.. thanks!

Carek - thanks for the offer! :hug: I'll know for sure if I am going on Monday, but I pretty much have myself convinced right now. :wink:

I think that there are still seats available, but probably not for much longer. GA's are gone.

ThoraSEB said:
Carek - thanks for the offer! :hug: I'll know for sure on Monday, but I pretty much have myself convinced right now. :wink:

I think that there are still seats available, but probably not for much longer. GA's are gone.

np Thora, I'm not out to profit. As a matter of fact it makes me ill thinking of those who sell U2 tix to profit. Those are not true fans IMO. I will sell AT FACE to anyone on this list. I know they'll go with no problems whatsoever.

Now, think positively....SECOND SHOW!!!! Come on! :yes:

Thora, hopefully people with extras will put them on the group page which is organized, thank you very much, and you can see them there

Good to hear, Carek. Thanks to all those who are willing to sell for face value. Those of us still without tickets appreciate you so much.

And :yes: , a second show would be totally sweet. It would be so incredible to see them twice in Hawaii.

Thanks trevster, I'll be keeping my eye on that site! :D

Miro, how was your dinner party? Was it last night or tonite?

I had friends over last night so I wasn't around. Then when before bed when I was checking email my internet went out and didn't re-connect till 1/2 hour ago so ack! I missed the sale....but I was just gonna be nice and try for a couple "extra" tix for others on the list. I'll save $$ and energy hoping the 2nd and FINAL show gets announced this week :cool:

Good luck to all who managed to get tix. And congrats to those who as of today finally decided to go. And thanks for the Yahoo thing....I will check it out and register, I don't wanna wander over to the Zoo area.

Have a nice weekend everyone! :wave:

I keep pulling up pairs in the yellow section now, last section

TM finally changed the link on the U2 page (the one you get when you search U2) from 'More Info' to 'Find Tickets'. A little slow they are... :wink:

Two hours later, and lots of tickets still seem to be available. I just tried a group of 4, and got section E yellow, Row 10.

I don't think we have to worry about a second Honolulu show going on sale today.

I just found a single in the first section.
This is fun, hunt and peck.:wink:

u2girlcj said:

Yay B'!! I was hoping someone with lots of recent Europe experience was online! Thanks. And by early, do you mean day of show, or is there chance of lining up day before? (Officially, not in a car across the street :wink : )

I went to a few shows in Europe ( am from England), we're more chilled over here, even big fans only camped out from like 6am, but it could be totally different in Hawaii being a US stadium so who knows :shrug: maybe email the stadium nearer the time to find out what the lining up policy is

congrats everyone who got tickets :up:

wish i was going but the flight is just :ohmy: :crazy: a few trips to Dublin this year will do nicely instead :drool:

I think if a second show is not up by Noon Hawaii time, then we will be looking at it being on sale on another day

cleazer said:
Two hours later, and lots of tickets still seem to be available. I just tried a group of 4, and got section E yellow, Row 10.

I don't think we have to worry about a second Honolulu show going on sale today.

i thought so too, and was finally gonna go back to bed (at 5am), but I saw this post at the zoo:

"Holy crap!

Called Ticketmaster cuz....well, cuz I'm crazy....

The guy said.....please sit down if you're standing.....

I'll give you a second.......

Ok....he said not a whole lot of tixs left AND they were waiting for the go ahead to start selling tix to the 2nd show!!

GAH!"

http://www.u2.com/bbs/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=2040155&Main=2039561#Post2040155

FUCK, i guess I ain't sleeping anymore!!!!!

but I guess that can only be a good sign!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom