Seattle/Philly/Anaheim 2 Presale/General Sale - UPDATE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just scored 4 amazing $95 seats for Anaheim2 in the presale! Field section 107, row J. I paid $250 for pre-sale seats similar to this in Vegas, so I am very happy these were only $95!

2 are for my sis, and my 2 will be my backup, plan on bidding RedZone, but at the rate it is going looks like Anaheim1 is going to top $300), it may be too pricy for me.

Good luck to everyone getting tickets for this show!:wave:

I tried it and it doesn't work. I think that's for a different pre-sale tomorrow.

Bono definitely works.

didn;t see a place on the screen for anything other than the u2.com presale code. Tried BONO in there and it didn;t work. Is there a different screen for the venue presale?

I'm guessing Philly will be a pretty popular show? Based on the proximity to NY/NJ, and the fact that a 2nd NJ show has yet to be announced (probably waiting until philly sells out) I think tix will go quick.

Thoughts?

I'm worried about getting hosed in the public onsale, a la Meadowlands. Wondering if I should use up the rest of my code now or wait for NJ #2. I'm in boots and go tomorrow at 10am.

Awesome. Thanks so much for posting and letting us know. When I finish with this 1PM conference call I'm going to do the same.

Did you get the friendly girl's name. :wink: I hope I don't end up with a grouch. :lol: :|

Just saw a pre-sale code for Philly. If you plan on getting seats for this show, might as well get some tickets now if you see ones you like.

Philadelphia:
U2 360° Tour tickets Lincoln Financial Field Philadelphia, PA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.
password = bono

didn;t see a place on the screen for anything other than the u2.com presale code. Tried BONO in there and it didn;t work. Is there a different screen for the venue presale?

I heard it was EDGE

:doh:

I'm an idiot, I posted the wrong link.

edit: wait, maybe I didn't?

Called TM, on hold for about 8 mins, got the friendliest girl ever (wow). No problem - changed my order to hard tickets and credited my account the $2.50 fee.

Awesome.

Despite the public's general feelings about ticketmaster, anytime that I've had to call them I have always experienced excellent service. Could just be a coincidence though, b/c I've heard some horror stories.

:doh:

I'm an idiot, I posted the wrong link.

edit: wait, maybe I didn't?
Okay, I'm confused. Can you guys get the bono password to work or not?

Feel free to try "edge", but I don't think it's going to do you any good.

Awesome. Thanks so much for posting and letting us know. When I finish with this 1PM conference call I'm going to do the same.

Did you get the friendly girl's name. :wink: I hope I don't end up with a grouch. :lol: :|

I didn't wind up with a grouch, but I did wind up with a guy who said "If ticketfast wasn't an option, then we wouldn't offer it." I tried explaining that it was the only option offered.

In the end I just told him, yeah just change them to hard tickets, thanks. He did.

I was just made aware of an Eagles presale taking place right now for Philly. Here is the link, the password is "bono" (no quotes). I just pulled down 4 tix in sec 133, 3rd row.

whatever the password is, you must make sure it says it in the URL, i.e. the last charcaters are ""=bono" in the web page address. This is being billed as Eagles Presale I. I assume II will be tomorrow for the season ticket holders.

U2 360° Tour tickets Lincoln Financial Field Philadelphia, PA, Directions, seating chart. Official Ticketmaster site.

couldn;t get either one to work. Philly show, right?

I tried to, just for kicks and it didn't work either.
really, that's bizarre, because I just clicked on the link I quoted at the top of the page and it took me to the eagles pre-sale page

Here, try this one, I typed it in a little differently, but it should still take you to the exact same page:

I was just made aware of an Eagles presale taking place right now for Philly.
from reading my post in this thread? :rolleyes:

whatever the password is, you must make sure it says it in the URL, i.e. the last charcaters are ""=bono" in the web page address
really, are you sure?

because I just took the "=bono" out and it still takes me to the exact same page

I was just made aware of an Eagles presale taking place right now for Philly. Here is the link, the password is "bono" (no quotes). I just pulled down 4 tix in sec 133, 3rd row.

whatever the password is, you must make sure it says it in the URL, i.e. the last charcaters are ""=bono" in the web page address. This is being billed as Eagles Presale I. I assume II will be tomorrow for the season ticket holders.

You have to go to the page that Wilcox linked to... If you go to the u2.com presale page, the code doesn't work. Seats don't seem to be as good for the Eagles presale which makes me, as a U2.com member, happy. The fan club members should get the better seats, I think! :)

really, are you sure?

because I just took the "=bono" out and it still takes me to the exact same page
okay, this is strange

is there some sort of cache thing going on here?
I just clicked the link and it took me to the eagles presale, but then I went to the normal u2 presale, and when I clicked the "back" button, I wound up going back to the u2 pre-sale, not the eagles presale.

I guess I really did post the wrong link.
Maybe I'm just a computer idiot!

Back
Top Bottom