Seattle/Philly/Anaheim 2 Presale/General Sale - UPDATE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Congrats! I almost wish I could afford the really good seats (or a RZ auction) for Anaheim 2. But alas, my poor behind will be in GA. *crosses fingers*

Me too, once I figured there would be 2 shows, I knew I couldn't do seats for one because they are too expensive. As it is, christmas will be light and I won't be going to whatever Bowl Game USC goes to this year.

I've been in seats before and while the Claw leg may block some of the stage, I don;t think it's a huge piece of it. All the side seats are pretty much a gamble when it comes to how the leg and the main mic will align to your line of vision. But they move around a lot, so someone almost always has an obtructed view no matter where you are.

Don't get me wrong - I love GA. I just think that it'd be nice not to have to jockey for position for ONE show.

I'm staying at the Marriott across the street and will use my binoculars to keep an eye on the stadium and walkie talkies to alert you to any pre-dawn lines forming :lol:

Seriously, two days of GA is rough. I'm going to do it though. It'll be like a two-day tailgating party in line :)

I'm staying at the Marriott across the street and will use my binoculars to keep an eye on the stadium and walkie talkies to alert you to any pre-dawn lines forming :lol:

Seriously, two days of GA is rough. I'm going to do it though. It'll be like a two-day tailgating party in line :)

You are a TROOPER!!! We'll be staying in Laguna with relatives one night (about 45 minutes away w/o traffic, am I right?) and then I'm just going to do Priceline or Hotwire to try to find something close to $60 or so. Trying to do this show on the cheap. But I'll def. expect a call on the night we do decided to do GA. :wink: Thought about camping out but I don't think my traveling companion would go for that.

detailed seating chart?

Does anyone know where I can find detailed seating chart right down to the row for Angel's stadium?

Thanks!

You are a TROOPER!!! We'll be staying in Laguna with relatives one night (about 45 minutes away w/o traffic, am I right?) and then I'm just going to do Priceline or Hotwire to try to find something close to $60 or so. Trying to do this show on the cheap. But I'll def. expect a call on the night we do decided to do GA. :wink: Thought about camping out but I don't think my traveling companion would go for that.

I love Laguna Beach, hands down my favorite place in Orange County. I'm staying in Irvine one night then driving back to LA after the 2nd show, 30 minutes no traffic. What I'm trying to figure out now is the parking situation. I'd do public transit but I don't know if OC buses will run that late.

As much as I love GA, it was exhausting lining up 2 days in a row at Gillette. If I had been alone and not with my friend from here(her birthday was the 21st and she wanted to line up), I probably would have just shown up at 6 and grabbed a spot by the soundboard or tried for the pit.

I wonder if now they're trying to fix that Ticketfast clitch. I think I will call ticketmaster after lunch.

Suzanne can you let us know what Ticketmaster says?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom