Anaheim, Denver, Chicago, Miami and New York presale/general sale info thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:hug: There will be ticket drops, and the shows are still so far away.

Anaheim GA sold out? it said your wait is 6 minutes right at 1000a but came back 1 minute later nothing found

nothing found either for $55 section middle "club" level

and now it's "10 minute wait"

... hope there really is a 2nd show

logged in at 10 am had about 5 min wait time punched in 95$ option for 2 tix... came up with section V505 top level last 15 rows of the section... what a joke... all decent 95 seats gone in presales i guess... then just punched in 250$ tix and they were already sold out within like first 10 min

is the whole thing already sold out? i just did "$55 best avail." and it came back instantly nothing found

They should put the second show on sale right now, since everyone is still online looking!

I got two GAs this morning for NJ, and while a couple of other people in the NJ thread got tickets, there are quite a few people who did not and they were pretty much all on at 10:00 too. :sad:

I was on the phone with a TM agent by 10:02 and no GA.

It just goes to show how big this show will be.

I was able to get a section of 4 seats to pop up through the automated phone system -- $250/ea in section F113. Not bad, but I passed. Got pairs again further back once. Then got singles in the back of the 200's. Now I can pull up singles in the 300 section. All of these are the $250 seats. Shocking? No. Clearly U2 was brilliant to use the YouTube concert as an advertisement for next summer's tour...

Logged in at 10AM sharp for Anaheim tickets, was put on a ten-minute wait, and EVERYTHING WAS GONE. Damn scalpers and their software. Keep checking Ticketmaster over the next few months. They WILL release more tickets over time. I noticed some great seats available for the Rose Bowl just a month before the show.

I must've asked this elsewhere - when / where / how would an announcement be made and would the tickets go on sale right away?

In the old days, they'd just add another show and put it on sale as soon as the first one was close to selling out. Nowadays, with all the presales, they usually announce a show, give a few days to let you know about a presale and generally follow the same method as the original sale.

I was fortunate enough to get 4 GA tickets to 6/6 Anaheim, but I have to go on a little rant here (sorry).

Did anyone else notice that there was NO option to pick the tickets up from a retail location for an extra $2? I was able to do this for the Rose Bowl concert and got my tickets the same day I ordered them.

After looking at all the shipping options, Ticketfast / Print-at-Home was also unavailable.

The only way to get the tickets delivered soon (and not wait for the free standard mail option, which I know is a possibility, but takes forever and I've had delivery issues with it in the past) was to select a 3-day UPS option for $14.50!!!!

Is anybody else SICK and TIRED of the egregious fees piled on us by Ticketbastard / Crap Nation?!?!?! They CLEARLY could have offered a retail pick-up option this time around for $12 less, but instead decided to rape us ONCE AGAIN for their own profit. So again a "$54.50 ticket" turns out being over $70 after all the bullcrap fees (which mostly go straight into the aforementioned cuplrits' pockets).

Sorry, this really sucked for me, and I'm wondering if anyone else feels the same. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

Logged in at 10AM sharp for Anaheim tickets, was put on a ten-minute wait, and EVERYTHING WAS GONE. Damn scalpers and their software. Keep checking Ticketmaster over the next few months. They WILL release more tickets over time. I noticed some great seats available for the Rose Bowl just a month before the show.

Yeah, but they never did a GA ticket drop, only $250 seats from what I experienced and read about

I was fortunate enough to get 4 GA tickets to 6/6 Anaheim, but I have to go on a little rant here (sorry).

Did anyone else notice that there was NO option to pick the tickets up from a retail location for an extra $2? I was able to do this for the Rose Bowl concert and got my tickets the same day I ordered them.

After looking at all the shipping options, Ticketfast / Print-at-Home was also unavailable.

The only way to get the tickets delivered soon (and not wait for the free standard mail option, which I know is a possibility, but takes forever and I've had delivery issues with it in the past) was to select a 3-day UPS option for $14.50!!!!

Is anybody else SICK and TIRED of the egregious fees piled on us by Ticketbastard / Crap Nation?!?!?! They CLEARLY could have offered a retail pick-up option this time around for $12 less, but instead decided to rape us ONCE AGAIN for their own profit. So again a "$54.50 ticket" turns out being over $70 after all the bullcrap fees (which mostly go straight into the aforementioned cuplrits' pockets).

Sorry, this really sucked for me, and I'm wondering if anyone else feels the same. Thanks for letting me get that off my chest.

They really are a scam and virtually a monopoly. :angry:

I hear you. I had to do Will Call because I was in the process of moving. I loved that print at retail option. At least I won't have to worry about losing my tix at will call.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom