Rattled By The Rush - Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. Wondering what you want to do and could do for the rest of your life is :crack: I feel like if I go down a career path there isn't any turning back. So I'm left thinking what I'd be good at but I don't know of anything that I'm positive that I'd excel at. Do you know what I mean?

Yes, most definitely. Most of last year was spent like that for me...

Something I've been struggling with for awhile is finding a balance of basic things I want to do. I want to help people and at the same time I need some kind of artistic expression. There isn't much combination of the two.

Ah, yeah, I understand. Is it possible to maybe find another outlet for either the art or the helping people, outside of your potential career?

Ah, yeah, I understand. Is it possible to maybe find another outlet for either the art or the helping people, outside of your potential career?

Maybe. The problem that I fear would arise is that the side outlet would be abandoned because of my career. So it becomes a question of art or helping others, or better simplified, myself or others. That's a tough question that I don't think I'd ever be able to actually answer.

Maybe. The problem that I fear would arise is that the side outlet would be abandoned because of my career. So it becomes a question of art or helping others, or better simplified, myself or others. That's a tough question that I don't think I'd ever be able to actually answer.

Right. I don't know though, I feel like if you truly love doing something, even as a side thing, you won't abandon it. Maybe cut down on how often you're doing it, but not truly stopping. I'll be no help in the you vs. others part though, I think that's something that most people have to struggle with.

Right. I don't know though, I feel like if you truly love doing something, even as a side thing, you won't abandon it. Maybe cut down on how often you're doing it, but not truly stopping. I'll be no help in the you vs. others part though, I think that's something that most people have to struggle with.

True. :) It is all too frustrating thinking about it all.

A new Rolling Stone article on the album yielded this bit:

That said, Eno is irked that the band has dropped some of the more contemplative and sonically adventurous songs it developed. "Tell them they're being stupid cunts," he jokes, after playing a lovely discarded ballad called "Winter."

This doesn't give me a very good feeling at the moment... :uhoh:

:wave:

Justin - I personally think you'd make an amazing teacher, and depending on what you teach you'll always have that artistic side open to you.

I had to take a sick day. :(

:hug: Sorry you're not feeling well!

True. :) It is all too frustrating thinking about it all.

A new Rolling Stone article on the album yielded this bit:

That said, Eno is irked that the band has dropped some of the more contemplative and sonically adventurous songs it developed. "Tell them they're being stupid cunts," he jokes, after playing a lovely discarded ballad called "Winter."

This doesn't give me a very good feeling at the moment... :uhoh:

:lol: Yes, yes it is.

:hmm: That is an interesting quote from Eno...

Dani, you know what you were talking about in ZC the other day? Have you seen what that idiot just said to me...?

Haha, and I get shouted at for defending myself :lol:

And don't you just feel like slapping someone whenever they write "your" instead of "YOU'RE"?

GAH :scream:

There's such a bad vibe on here at the moment don't you think?

:hug: That's crap, you have every right to defend yourself. No one may EVER call you by that cruel word. I'm sorry you had to read that. :down:

Yep. :down:

Cheers for saying something :up: But seriously, what an idiot.

:yes:

Speaking of which...I was wondering, if any of you weren't here when the single announcement comes or when an MP3 is out there, if you'd like me to PM that info or single to you? It wouldn't be any trouble. :)

That would be awesome if you would! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom