The CSGW gives you Brainpower

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Laaaame. I don't understand people like that, but then again, considering music is my life, I suppose I wouldn't.

Speaking of which, do you have a top albums of 2009 list? It's about that time of year again. :wink:

:lol: Laaaame. I don't understand people like that, but then again, considering music is my life, I suppose I wouldn't.

Speaking of which, do you have a top albums of 2009 list? It's about that time of year again. :wink:

I'm still listening to a few before I'm ready go with it, I've only heard 40 2009 releases, I say only compared to Ashley :lol:

Or you were too busy listening to lots of other music. :wink:

Alright, with that, I'm off for the night. Have an awesome New Year's, John, with whatever you decide to do to celebrate! :wave:

Or you were too busy listening to lots of other music. :wink:

Alright, with that, I'm off for the night. Have an awesome New Year's, John, with whatever you decide to do to celebrate! :wave:

Can't the Beatles remasters count as 2009 releases? I spent a good month with little other music :lol:

Hope you have a good time tonight Cassie :)

Where are my peoples!? If I have the time to get on here than you guys do to! :scream:

This thread is slowly dying a very uninteresting and topic less death:sigh:

:wave: Hi all!!!! just popping in to let you know I'm all still alive, to say hi, and complain bitterly that everyone seems to have a life and not be here to chat with me :sad:

:kiss: :hug:

hi kim! how's the world according to you now?

you found us!

EEEN!!!!

Yes I did!! :evil:

Just sitting here bored to tears. Kids are in bed asleep. Mr G has been asleep since 5pm (it's now 8.15pm!!) thanks to a 5am start....and there's jackshit on TV....:tsk:

Just sitting here bored to tears. Kids are in bed asleep. Mr G has been asleep since 5pm (it's now 8.15pm!!) thanks to a 5am start....and there's jackshit on TV....:tsk:

what are you expecting for a saturday night? welcome to middle age (albeit way too early for you :angel:).

don't play bejeweled, it took such a massive effort for me to get the score i did lately! i feel so inferior now.

what are you expecting for a saturday night? welcome to middle age (albeit way too early for you :angel:).

don't play bejeweled, it took such a massive effort for me to get the score i did lately! i feel so inferior now.

:giggle: I think it's the beginning of the end for me and Saturday nights! I'm watching American Idol auditions while playing bejeweled :lmao: :shh: Do ya like my score een?!?!?! :evil: It was a fluke, I promise you!!!

:giggle: I think it's the beginning of the end for me and Saturday nights! I'm watching American Idol auditions while playing bejeweled :lmao: :shh: Do ya like my score een?!?!?! :evil: It was a fluke, I promise you!!!

wow, that's a special kind of low. although it would probably describe my saturday too. at least i just brightened my evening by finding out the warriors won their trial in rotovegas :D

most of my scores are flukes too, lol. i don't feel so bad about playing on my ipod now, because in the past i used to post scores that were way too good compared to people using computers, at least that's evened up now!

over there, there be dragons btw :shh:

wow, that's a special kind of low. although it would probably describe my saturday too. at least i just brightened my evening by finding out the warriors won their trial in rotovegas :D

most of my scores are flukes too, lol. i don't feel so bad about playing on my ipod now, because in the past i used to post scores that were way too good compared to people using computers, at least that's evened up now!

over there, there be dragons btw :shh:

:uhoh: FB me details...STAT!!!

I'm too embarrassed full stop to let any of my scores be posted...:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom