Rattled By The Rush - Communist Sun God Worshippers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Numb is numb and boring; "Hey Edge be all numb and we'll call it numb, who cares if it sucks it's experimental!", being experimental for the sake of it :down:

The Wanderer is awesome with Johnny Cash on it, when Bono tried to sing it, it sounded nowhere near as good

And Daddy was the second U2 song I ever disliked :wink:

Numb is numb and boring; "Hey Edge be all numb and we'll call it numb, who cares if it sucks it's experimental!", being experimental for the sake of it :down:

The Wanderer is awesome with Johnny Cash on it, when Bono tried to sing it, it sounded nowhere near as good

And Daddy was the second U2 song I ever disliked :wink:

I don't think it is being experimental for the sake of being experimental. I think it was a creative mix of a simple song and something exotic at the top. How can you not love when Bono comes in? :drool:

The Wanderer should have been held on to for something later...like Passengers. :wink:

What's wrong with Daddy's? The music is so heavy and industrial. The lyrics are fun and playful. It makes for a great combination.

Daddy's has just always annoyed me, I really can't stand it, it just all comes off as being just bad to me...the annoying intro, the lyrics annoy me, the whole electronic sounding thing is just bad...you can tell I just don't like the song can't you? :wink:

I hate my college so so much right now...

Daddy's has just always annoyed me, I really can't stand it, it just all comes off as being just bad to me...the annoying intro, the lyrics annoy me, the whole electronic sounding thing is just bad...you can tell I just don't like the song can't you? :wink:

I hate my college so so much right now...

:lol: Yep. It is pretty obvious. Where do you rank Zooropa among the band's albums?

I hope whatever is happening with college gets better. :)

:lol: Yep. It is pretty obvious. Where do you rank Zooropa among the band's albums?

I hope whatever is happening with college gets better. :)

Well at present my ratings are

The Unforgettable Fire 10
Achtung Baby 9.9
All That You Can't Leave Behind 9.4
War 8.7
The Joshua Tree 8.7
Boy 8.5
Zooropa 8.2
Passengers 7.9
Pop 7.9
Rattle and Hum 7.7
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb 7.7
October 7.6

so...:wink:

apparently I won't get my exam results for another four weeks...how useless are they?

Well at present my ratings are

The Unforgettable Fire 10
Achtung Baby 9.9
All That You Can't Leave Behind 9.4
War 8.7
The Joshua Tree 8.7
Boy 8.5
Zooropa 8.2
Passengers 7.9
Pop 7.9
Rattle and Hum 7.7
How To Dismantle An Atomic Bomb 7.7
October 7.6

so...:wink:

apparently I won't get my exam results for another four weeks...how useless are they?

:hmm: Interesting to see War that high. Also, how many perfect 10's have you given? TUF should feel honored...that is if it were living being. :wink:

Another four weeks?! The new album could have leaked before you get those results! That's just ridiculous considering how much they mean towards the final grade. :down: :down: :down:

:hmm: Interesting to see War that high. Also, how many perfect 10's have you given? TUF should feel honored...that is if it were living being. :wink:

Another four weeks?! The new album could have leaked before you get those results! That's just ridiculous considering how much they mean towards the final grade. :down: :down: :down:

Hmm...Funeral, ( ), and Disintegration are the only other perfects I think :hmm:

I know...it's so stupid

They are :| I already had class earlier today at 11:30 am, which I didn't get into, after buying an $80 textbook for it.

yeah but since it's a required class, people came today to try and see if they could add it. now I have to find another class to add but they're all offered at night only.

Isn't that overwhelming? I'm glad I at least got my degree stuff figured out, but I don't even want to think about preparing for the real world. :lol:

It is. Wondering what you want to do and could do for the rest of your life is :crack: I feel like if I go down a career path there isn't any turning back. So I'm left thinking what I'd be good at but I don't know of anything that I'm positive that I'd excel at. Do you know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom