Vision over Visibility, The CSGW's (now available on ISpyTM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave: Morning Justin! :hyper: Yay! You'll have an absolutely amazing time and will forget all about the money you've spent when you're at the concert. :D

:wave: Morning Justin! :hyper: Yay! You'll have an absolutely amazing time and will forget all about the money you've spent when you're at the concert. :D

Yep. :D Coldplay, St. Vincent and U2. :drool: Ticketmaster is insane. I went from row 65 on the lower bowl opposite of the stage to row 18 in the lower bowl just to the right of band after trying again. :lol:

Did you get the St. Vincent tickets too? :hyper:

:lol: Ticketbastard is insane. :wink: I hate it and love it at the same time...but, it's awesome that it worked in your advantage this time! So, you'll be in lower level seats? :rockon:

Did you get the St. Vincent tickets too? :hyper:

:lol: Ticketbastard is insane. :wink: I hate it and love it at the same time...but, it's awesome that it worked in your advantage this time! So, you'll be in lower level seats? :rockon:

She's at a clubish place. So I'm not worried about not getting tickets. :up:

Yeah, it is the closest I've ever been to the stage at any concert. :up:

:up:

:hi5: You'll have so much fun! I love being close to the stages when I go to shows, which is why GA is so much better than seated floors. :wink: I think the closest I was in seats was for R.E.M. in St. Paul. :hmm: It's cool to be able to see more of the performance details too. :yes:

:up:

:hi5: You'll have so much fun! I love being close to the stages when I go to shows, which is why GA is so much better than seated floors. :wink: I think the closest I was in seats was for R.E.M. in St. Paul. :hmm: It's cool to be able to see more of the performance details too. :yes:

:yes: It will be great. :up:

I've never had the pleasure of GA. What's it like? :hmm:

Oh and we need a new thread soon. :ohmy:

GA :drool: It's great and kind of sucky at the same time. :lol: I personally like to get to the venue early to make sure I get a good spot, so that's :up: But, then you have to stand for hours at a time, and possibly be harassed by drunks in the crowd. :lol: I've only had like one all bad GA experience though, and that was at Weezer this fall, and it was mainly because of the opener's fans, who were a bunch of stuck-up, "hardcore/emo," white kids from the suburbs, and they all liked to shove people around to get to the front. The positives outweigh the negatives though, especially once you get into the show, and it feels like it's just you and the performer there. :heart:

:ohmy: Yes, we do. I can make it if you'd like...although it probably won't be U2 related. :wink:

:yes: It's one of the many reasons I've fallen deeply in love with music and live shows. :D

:shrug: Yeah, that's fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom