Things I Hate.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eggs. :|

Seriously. Why the fuck cant I poach an egg? It must be one of the easiest things in the world to cook and I cant do it to save my life. Im so over-annoyed at myself about it too.

:reject: I tried to do that a week ago, and I failed badly. I just don't have a clue how to properly do it!
I can cook eggs, bake them, make ommelettes, but I just can't poach them!

I always got told to use a normal egg boiling pan, and then break the egg in a soup spoon and then put some vinegar in the water and you should slowly put the egg in the boiling water, but it never works for me. :sad:

I hate that when I'm home I can't stop checking this place......what if a song's been leaked, what if a tour has been announced, what if there's a great banning going down, what if some random person has said something really interesting? :crazy:

I hate bad spelling. Period.

Bad spelling, spelling mistakes. Bad grammar. People using the word "your" when they really mean "you're". People using the words "should of" when it's actually "should have." People spelling it "payed", "mayed", when it's actually "paid" and "made."

:banghead:

I hate it when people use :happy: when they're actually happy, in a non sarcastic way.

:happy:

the black dog of depression . . . i just wish he would leave me alone . . . too damn busy to go through all of that again :scream:

:hug: :hug:

By brace got tightened today. I hate it. One day Ill have my teeth back under my control. :|

This is how I feel too :sigh: I wanted my braces gone, now looks like I'll be 19 and a half and done one year of uni before they come off :scream: :banghead: I wanted a fresh start!!! :rant:

People using the word "your" when they really mean "you're". People using the words "should of" when it's actually "should have."

These two are my most hated, particularly should of. At least when people say 'your' most of them know it's meant to be the you're but they are just being quick. There's a lot of people who think 'should of' is correct.

How do you feel about wanna, gonna, shoulda, woulda, coulda...

I hate bad spelling. Period.

Bad spelling, spelling mistakes. Bad grammar. People using the word "your" when they really mean "you're". People using the words "should of" when it's actually "should have." People spelling it "payed", "mayed", when it's actually "paid" and "made."

and the worst of the bad is "there" instead of "their":mad: That drives me up a wall

Driving behind some big-ass SUV that is going very slowwwwww on the way to work. Can't get around it, and it has very dark tinted windows so I can't see what the frak the hold-up is. :angry:

This is how I feel too :sigh: I wanted my braces gone, now looks like I'll be 19 and a half and done one year of uni before they come off :scream: :banghead: I wanted a fresh start!!! :rant:

Im 19 and 1/3 :wink: Im not sure when they'll be off, they should have been off last year but they keep delaying my appointments, cos the dentist left due to illness, and they never got a permanent replacement, so they rely on people coming over all the time. :rolleyes:

Toothache puts me in a bad mood though. Dunno what Im gonna eat tonight, cant chew. :|

I hate impatient drivers who forget that they had to learn to drive once, too :grumpy: :angry:

These two are my most hated, particularly should of. At least when people say 'your' most of them know it's meant to be the you're but they are just being quick. There's a lot of people who think 'should of' is correct.

How do you feel about wanna, gonna, shoulda, woulda, coulda...

I loathe them too! How hard is it type "could have" "should have" OR, if you're short on time, type "could've" etc.

and the worst of the bad is "there" instead of "their":mad: That drives me up a wall

Oh I hate that one too! I saw a sentence the other day: "There makeup looks good!" and my immediate response was "where??" :lol: I also dislike the "where" for "were" and vice-versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom