Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
3.gif

This girl is doing a terrible job of representing what U2 fans are really like.

Jamescorymiko said:

:scratch:

Hmmm, this wouldn't be impossible to do as an unofficial release. I'd imagine the demand for this product would be huge. The demand could surely not be quenched with just a single release - I am thinking a double CD with a limited addition bonus of WOW snippets.

:scratch:

:hmm: You make a good point. Maybe we could make it a series? Once we put out the One speeches, the demand for Miracle Drug and Miss Sarajevo speeches will soar! People always want more.

U2Jazz said:

:yes:

I feel sorry for anyone listening to this stream for the first time ever...that's got to leave a rather bad impression :(

U2Jazz said:

Seriously! Her vocabulary seems to consist of just five words, four of them vulgar.

She could say "this fucktardery is UNACCEPTABLE!" Coherent and gets her point across.

Axver said:

:hmm: You make a good point. Maybe we could make it a series? Once we put out the One speeches, the demand for Miracle Drug and Miss Sarajevo speeches will soar! People always want more.

Well if you were ever looking for a way off the island, here's the ticket :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom