Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream (?), and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
snowbunny00774 said:
it would be awesome if the donald said " you are both great and have big futures, but I have decided i don't want either of you working for me" :macdevil:

that would be the best finale ever!!!

you make a good point

Lila64 said:

go for it!

alright, here goes:

1. The Unforgettable Fire
2. New Year's Day
3. I Will Follow
4. The Electric Co. / Saturday Night's Alright for Fighting (snippet) / Three Little Birds (snippet) / Break on Through (snippet) / See Me, Feel Me (snippet)
5. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
6. God Part II
7. Exit / Van Morrison's 'Gloria' (snippet)
8. Bad / Dirty Old Town (snippet) / Walk on the Wildside (snippet)
9. Crumbs from Your Table
10. Beautiful Day / Blackbird (snippet)
11. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / The Promised Land (snippet)
12. Sometimes You Can't Make It on Your Own / No Regrets (snippet)
13. Dirty Day
14. The Wanderer
15. One / Unchained Melody (snippet)

16. Sunday Bloody Sunday / Rock the Casbah (snippet)
17. Bullet the Blue Sky
18. Miss Sarajevo
19. Where the Streets Have No Name / The Playboy Mansion (snippet)

20. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
21. MoFo
22. Discotheque / Relax (snippet) / Life During Wartime (snippet)
23. Last Night on Earth

Comments: After supposedly wrapping their Vertigo Tour, U2 comes down to Orlando, FL to play 3 additional dates and party at Universal CityWalk this week. Members of the Interference Message Boards flash a special card and can buy 3-date ticket packs for the price of 1 $160 ticket. These were the least of the surprises this evening
'The Unforgettable Fire' was welcomed by shock and awe after making its opening song and Vertigo Tour debut; plus it hasn't been played since 1989.
'11 O'Clock Tick Tock', 'God Part II', 'Exit', 'Dirty Day', 'The Wanderer', 'Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me', 'MoFo', and 'Last Night on Earth' also make their Vertigo Tour debuts.
Chuck Norris, David Bowie, Chris Rock, Will Ferrell, NBA-player Dwight Howard, and Chris Martin in attendance. Chuck Norris later punches his fist straight through Chris Martin's chest because he kept singing along to all of the songs.

SETLIST

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Vertigo_12.jpg

angelordevil said:

Time for a time out? :happy: Maybe you just like the band more than the rest of us.;)

By the way, Toni Marie is here with me...her batteries are dying. She's saying "welcome back" over and over...:huh:

Nah, I don't think so. It just means there's a direct correlation between my post count and my sugar intake. :(

:lol: You mean you didn't take her batteries out the moment you realised you would be in her company?!

Queen Bee said:

No, we were talking about someone else. She doesn't have an Interference account (to my knowledge anyway). :)

So, not Ally the one that has been onstage a few times? Another one?

LemonMacPhisto said:

Comments: After supposedly wrapping their Vertigo Tour, U2 comes down to Orlando, FL to play 3 additional dates and party at Universal CityWalk this week. Members of the Interference Message Boards flash a special card and can buy 3-date ticket packs for the price of 1 $160 ticket. These were the least of the surprises this evening
'The Unforgettable Fire' was welcomed by shock and awe after making its opening song and Vertigo Tour debut; plus it hasn't been played since 1989.
'11 O'Clock Tick Tock', 'God Part II', 'Exit', 'Dirty Day', 'The Wanderer', 'Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me', 'MoFo', and 'Last Night on Earth' also make their Vertigo Tour debuts.
Chuck Norris, David Bowie, Chris Rock, Will Ferrell, NBA-player Dwight Howard, and Chris Martin in attendance. Chuck Norris later punches his fist straight through Chris Martin's chest because he kept singing along to all of the songs.

:lmao:

That's great. I especially like the last part.

LemonMacPhisto said:

don't get my hopes up :(

plus i would probally have to work that event :D

1. Elevation
2. Vertigo / Two Hearts Beat as One (snippet)
3. Gloria
4. Desire / 1969 (snippet) / So You Want to be a Rock 'N' Roll Star (snippet)
5. The Cry / The Electric Co. / Bullet With Butterfly Wings (snippet) / I Can See for Miles
6. Mysterious Ways
7. An Cat Dubh-Into the Heart
8. Original of the Species
9. Help (snippet) / Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
10. With or Without You / Shine Like Stars (snippet) / Love Will Tear Us Apart (snippet)
11. Gone
12. Until the End of the World
13. Love and Peace or Else
14. Please
15. City of Blinding Lights

16. Zoo Station
17. The Fly / Daddy's Gonna Pay for Your Crashed Car (snippet)
18. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
19. Acrobat

20. Running to Stand Still
21. Bad / Hawkmoon 269 (snippet) / Hey Jude (snippet) / Sexual Healing (snippet)
22. All I Want is You
23. Where the Streets Have No Name

Comments: Night 2 in Orlando and 'Elevation' opens for the first time since 2001.
The Edge literally catches on fire during his solo for 'The Electric Co.', prompting Bono to douse the flames with water from his waterbottle.
'Original of the Species' is dedicated to Bono and Edge's daughters.
'Gone', 'Desire', 'Please', 'Ultra Violet', 'Desire', and 'Acrobat' all make their Vertigo Tour debuts, while fanatical favorite 'Acrobat' is played live for the first time ever.

1. Zoo Station
2. The Fly
3. MoFo
4. Discotheque / Relax (snippet)
5. Gone / Need You Tonight (snippet)
6. Last Night on Earth
7. Mysterious Ways
8. God Part II
9. Ultra Violet (Light My Way)
10. Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses
11. All I Want is You / Norwegian Wood (snippet)
12. Original of the Species
13. Running to Stand Still / Amazing Grace (snippet)
14. Bad / MLK (snippet)
15. Where the Streets Have No Name

16. The Unforgettable Fire
17. 11 O'Clock Tick Tock
18. Gloria
19. The Electric Co. / Behind Blue Eyes (snippet) / Break on Through (Snippet)

20. Until the End of the World
21. Love and Peace or Else
22. Please
23. City of Blinding Lights / 40 (snippet)

Comments: It's Night 3 in Orlando and 'Zoo Station' opens for the first time since 1993.
'Original of the Species' is dedicated to John Lennon
Bono breaks a drumstick during the drumsolo of 'Love and Peace'
Interferencer LemonMacPhisto pulled onstage during 'Discotheque', and he teaches Bono the 'Pee-Wee Herman Dance'
City of Blinding Lights closes the 2005//2006 Vertigo World Tour along with a snippet of fan favorite '40'

In the 3-night stand, 45 different songs are played, 15 tour debuts, and 1 live debut.

angelordevil said:
Can someone invent a better cell phone for the next tour? :hmm:
Gorman says we'll all be watching live video by then. I think he's right!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom