Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream (?), and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What in God's name?!?!

What is so important that Typy McTyperson can't stop and let us listen?

I'm afraid to turn it up really loud because I'm scared it will suddenly increase in volume and make my ears gush blood. :huh:

Ah, that's better! :up:

This doesn't sound too bad, not quite what gorman gave us yesterday but I think we'll be making out snippets after all! :)

I love it when it gets louder without warning and causes me to jump several feet into the air. :drool:

can we take turns posting setlists? :drool:

not only am I a party nerd, but I'm a setlist nerd as well

it would be awesome if the donald said " you are both great and have big futures, but I have decided i don't want either of you working for me" :macdevil:

that would be the best finale ever!!!

Axver said:
Ah, that's better! :up:

This doesn't sound too bad, not quite what gorman gave us yesterday but I think we'll be making out snippets after all! :)

Gorman's was good yesterday? I missed that. :(

GibsonGirl said:

Holy shit. :lmao:

Why have these people not been fired by the entire province of Newfoundland yet?

Oh, and I shouldn't be allowed to come here when I've been eating chocolate.

isuck.gif

Time for a time out? :happy: Maybe you just like the band more than the rest of us.;)

By the way, Toni Marie is here with me...her batteries are dying. She's saying "welcome back" over and over...:huh:

O SHIT

I think this stream will ruin my health, and the drink near my computer if the sound doesn't stop changing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom