Salt Lake City Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I need more U2-loving friends in my life instead of the Reggaeton-mongers I currently hang out with. :sad: :sad: :sad:

Well, g'nite folks. It's cool to see ABOY was resurrected. One of my faves off HTDAAB!

"I'm alive, I'm being born / I just arrived, I'm at the door / Of the place I started out from / And I want back inside..."

:rockon:

chiso said:

Oh Snap!!

[I completely agree! :mad: ]
Oh no you didn't
teehee.gif

u2wedge said:

Axver, maybe you could be kind enough to stream Kanye when you're at the Australia gigs?

:up:

As a special bonus, you'll get all of my criticisms. :hyper:

amerrydeath said:

I remember that! I think it was called "Home." That scared the shit out of me (alone in my basement in the dark... :ohmy: )

Thanks, the name rings a bell. Oh man. It was seriously the weirdest, creepiest thing I had ever seen at that point in my life. The mother. :yikes:

GibsonGirl said:

I remember being pissed off at that one too. :lol: Though, the expression on Scully's face was priceless.

How about most disturbing episodes? I can't remember what its name was, but the one with the genetically mutated boys and their mother (who had a few of her extremities missing) creeped me out.

That was the MOST sick episode ever without question from minute one to the end. :happy:
I've gotta search my brain it's been awhile.

Night, everyone, I'd like to get to bed before 2 so I can rest up for Portland. :wink: (3 hour time difference... :yikes: )

By the way, has anybody listened to the Arcade Fire's album? I'm trying to decide whether to ask for it for Christmas... :hmm:

LemonMacPhisto said:

I agree about the classic dialogue being dodgy, but the actors made it sound better and more natural, not stiff and wooden in the newer flicks

and yes, the story of Eps I-III had such potential, but it was spoiled, I dunno why though

Good point. I think that's the biggest problem with I-III. Lucas should've hired writers and directors like he did for IV-VI.

Anyhoo, I gotta go. See ya! :wave:

amerrydeath said:
: )

By the way, has anybody listened to the Arcade Fire's album? I'm trying to decide whether to ask for it for Christmas... :hmm:

Yes. It's brilliant, definitely ask for it!

Night everyone, I want to leave before this gets ugly. What time does the party start Monday?

Hey, amerrydeath, before you go, you can take The First Time (2005-10-04) off your server in a few minutes. I've got less than two minutes to go on the download.

Thank you sooo much! :)

GibsonGirl said:

Wasn't one of the sons also the father of one of his brothers? :yikes:

Probably. I remember one scene with the brothers in the Cadillac convertible at night with the 40s/50s music blasting... I don't know why it scared me so much, but that was so eerie I can't get it out of my head. :ohmy: And when they found the mother under the bed with no limbs and she... spit at Mulder. :crack: :crack:

night everyone :wave:

I'll try and make it for Monday's

thank you Queen Bee for the stream and Lila for the always awesome sets

What?

I put on some of Brian Eno's Another Green World, so the baseline is freakingf me out right now :|

eno.gif

Gen. Chat said:

That was the MOST sick episode ever without question from minute one to the end. :happy:
I've gotta search my brain it's been awhile.

I agree, it was completely disgusting. But thoroughly engrossing at the same time. The episode with the African man who had the pigment problem was a bit creepy as well (though nowhere near as creepy as that one.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom