Salt Lake City Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Hey, amerrydeath, before you go, you can take The First Time (2005-10-04) off your server in a few minutes. I've got less than two minutes to go on the download.

Thank you sooo much! :)

No problem! :)

amerrydeath, The First Time has fully downloaded now. Thanks heaps again! :up:

pattip2000 said:
What time does the party start Monday?

I may start that one early because it's a special show. But on the usual schedule, it will start at 9pm Pacific time, which would be midnight eastern.

amerrydeath said:

Probably. I remember one scene with the brothers in the Cadillac convertible at night with the 40s/50s music blasting... I don't know why it scared me so much, but that was so eerie I can't get it out of my head. :ohmy: And when they found the mother under the bed with no limbs and she... spit at Mulder. :crack: :crack:

*shudder*

Oh Lord, yes. The Cadillac scene at the end sent shivers up my spine. I don't think it was supposed to be so disturbing, but it was.

Axver said:

I may start that one early because it's a special show. But on the usual schedule, it will start at 9pm Pacific time, which would be midnight eastern.

I think there may be a few U2 fans who are "sick" on Tuesday.....

pattip2000 said:

I think there may be a few U2 fans who are "sick" on Tuesday.....

Ha, yeah.

Also, I made a slight mistake. Show starts at 9pm Pacific/midnight eastern; party at 7pm Pacific/10pm eastern.

As I said, I may make it early, probably just 30-60 minutes though.

amerrydeath said:
Now that I have these lovely images in my head, REALLY going to bed. Thanks QB for the stream :bow:

:wave:

:lol:

Goodnight. Don't let the mutant boys bite. :wink:

GibsonGirl said:

I agree, it was completely disgusting. But thoroughly engrossing at the same time. The episode with the African man who had the pigment problem was a bit creepy as well (though nowhere near as creepy as that one.)

The one I thought was hilarious was when the Lone Gunmen were introduced in sort of flashback episode, I forget which season, and Mulder pulls out a “cell phone” the size of a toaster at some sort of geek convention. That WAS funny. :yes:

Speaking of which I wish someone would get a hold of Khan just to be sure she’s okay.

Gen. Chat said:
Speaking of which I wish someone would get a hold of Khan just to be sure she’s okay.

Looks like you and I were wondering the same thing at the same time!

Where is she?! :sad:

Gen. Chat said:

The one I thought was hilarious was when the Lone Gunmen were introduced in sort of flashback episode, I forger which season, and Mulder pulls out a “cell phone” the size of a toaster at some sort of geek convention. That WAS funny. :yes:

:lol: I can't remember that episode, but oh, the Lone Gunmen! I loved Byers. Did you ever see that spinoff show? I didn't enjoy it all that much...a good thing it got cancelled, in my view.

Khaaaan? :(

Axver said:

I agree that the party should start early... I'm sure there's going to be a lot of stuff people want to say, etc.

I tihnk it'd be cool if we each put something in our signatures as to what we'll remember most from the tour up until this point...

I remember the Lone Gunmen spinoffo show. Mostly an episode about the tango though and a competition revolving around tango dancing.

GibsonGirl said:

:lol: I can't remember that episode, but oh, the Lone Gunmen! I loved Byers. Did you ever see that spinoff show? I didn't enjoy it all that much...a good thing it got cancelled, in my view.

Khaaaan? :(

I saw the first one, it was dumb what can I say. They're good for a laugh every now and then but not a whole show; the joke doesn’t carry that far.

u2wedge said:

I tihnk it'd be cool if we each put something in our signatures as to what we'll remember most from the tour up until this point...

If I had a signature, I think I'd mention something about me bolting down the ACC arena steps and almost tripping into the 6th row, just so that I wouldn't miss the Zoo encore slot machines. :lol: That, and how glorious it was to see (and hear) 20,000 singing along with the band at the same time.

well folks... gotta check out for the night...

Last Saturday night party of the year... damn, this year went by quick. Seems like yesterday we were bitching about the presale.

u2wedge said:

Last Saturday night party of the year... damn, this year went by quick. Seems like yesterday we were bitching about the presale.

Goodnight, wedge. :wave: I think I must be leaving as well... 3:30 am over here. :yawn:

Queen Bee said:

Relax. She finally got a charge on her phone and told me her internet connection is going to be back up tomorrow.

Tomorrow? Her Internet connection really sucks sometimes. :(

u2wedge said:

It feels like the rehearsal rumours were just yesterday. Remember bigloader and Wake Me Up Before You Go-go? Funny times.

GibsonGirl said:

If I had a signature, I think I'd mention something about me bolting down the ACC arena steps and almost tripping into the 6th row, just so that I wouldn't miss the Zoo encore slot machines. :lol: That, and how glorious it was to see (and hear) 20,000 singing along with the band at the same time.

good point... some people don't have sigs... we'll figure it out.

Maybe throughout the thread we can include random thoughts about what has happened throughout the year...

VERTIGO MEMORY: (put your memory here) or something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom