Salt Lake City Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party Part II

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lila64 said:
SETLIST:

Where The Streets Have No Name
wow.gif
x 1)

X1?!?! What happened? Did he forget the words to the entire song or something? :ohmy:

are we really showing pictures of pets?

Okay, here's my little buddy Inky, the world's meanest rabbit:

inky.jpg

Seriously, he will eff you up. He loves to bite and scratch people!

wenda said:

Hmmm...I could drive down but that would take me AT LEAST 4 days. What to do, what to do?

I know, I could ORDER it! See, I do a have a brain, despite the rumours floating about.

:(

lol
You=WINNAR!
gg/10'd

LemonMacPhisto said:

Wenda, you're more like Bono than you think, exaggerations and lies :mad:

if you touched Chuck Norris, he would break you into exactly 487 pieces, and that's no lie

487? I think I'll refute that and say 488 pieces. Because I think Chuck likes to get the job done. Leave NOTHING to chance!

catlhere said:
Anyone else have the big giant Into The Heart book that talks about all the songs. I just got that two days ago :drool: So interesting! I liXes it alot!

-huggles book- :hug:

Great read! Ok back to the party! -blows noise making kazoo-
PFFFFFFFFFFFVVVVVVZZZZZZZZZZZS!

I really want that book, but i can't buy myself anything else this close to christmas

LemonMacPhisto said:

Wenda, you're more like Bono than you think, exaggerations and lies :mad:

if you touched Chuck Norris, he would break you into exactly 487 pieces, and that's no lie

Did you see that random Walker clip on Conan when Haley Joel Osment randomly says 'I have AIDS'?!?!? :ohmy:

[I couldn't stop laughing!]

cleazer said:

inky.jpg

He doesn't look mean! He looks :cute:.

corianderstem said:
What kind of waiver did you have to sign to buy a beer?

In SLC, every club is a private club, so if you want to have alcohol, you have to join the "club" but they have a special little form for you to sign if you are just a visitor. I think that IS a Mormon thing but it was different. I was at the 2001 show.

cleazer said:

inky.jpg

BUNNY! Loveeeee bunnies.

Is he really that mean? Like in Monty Python? Cuz that is one mean bunny.

wenda said:

487? I think I'll refute that and say 488 pieces. Because I think Chuck likes to get the job done. Leave NOTHING to chance!

you win this time...:shifty:

and the Haley Joel Osment AIDS clip is my favorite Walker clip ever

trevster2k said:

In SLC, every club is a private club, so if you want to have alcohol, you have to join the "club" but they have a special little form for you to sign if you are just a visitor. I think that IS a Mormon thing but it was different. I was at the 2001 show.

Huh, interesting.

pattip2000 said:

I really want that book, but i can't buy myself anything else this close to christmas
It's really cool. I mean 25$ for a big thing of paper is kinda eh, cuz I'm cheap. But it's got amazing pictures of them from all the eras. Damn bono looks young in alot and definitely good for all the Pleba ladies around here :wink:

kellyahern said:

Yeah, that's the problem with kittens. We figured it was so small, we never really checked :reject:

We had a fluffy grey cat who our family thought was female until about 6 months or so when I picked it up and looked closedly and remarked "Hey, he got balls, Pooky's a boy!!"

trevster2k said:

We had a fluffy grey cat who our family thought was female until about 6 months or so when I picked it up and looked closedly and remarked "Hey, he got balls, Pooky's a boy!!"

:lol:

kellyahern said:

On my internship, one of my roommates was a Mormon from Utah. She partied more than anyone else. Of course, maybe she wasn't a very good Mormon :shrug:.

Well look at that one girl from the Real World

"perfect" Mormon girl became the party girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom