Barcelona I Setlist Party, Part III

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
024.jpg

The orchestral backing tracks have become bloated, and the song is bordering on giving off a power ballad vibe, unlike the lean, fresh, alternative rock ballad vibe it originally had.

The song has really become the opposite of what it once was... A personal break-up song of disappointment has become the one size fits all "we can do it" anthem..... :(

If MOS is the closer for the whole tour I will be leaving early to beat the traffic... :reject:

Do we have any video of the CT remix that's more than six seconds long?

Also, 647 people in the thread?! Interference all-time record, perhaps?

One is wonderful, but man, not only does it lack the magic it once had, they can't even get the basics right, apparently. They've got to draw the line somewhere.

Cmon man...the thing has a backing track..one little slip of the backing track and the song needs restarting. Could happen with any song, really, I'd hardly say that means they can't get the basics right. I wouldn't read too much into it. I disagree it lacks the magic it once had.

hey folks, it was fun following this thread over the last hour or so... take care everyone...see you next time... it's after midnight here.... off to work early tomorrow morning.. :wave:

I'm caught up. Did I miss anything? :)

I have 8 windows open. I have to go back and watch some of the videos I missed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom