Omaha Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not going to Portland. Now I am cry :scream:

Gorman is the one who Khanada and Queen Bee stream thru. His account was empty because he was out of town. I just contributed so we could have a stream that night. No need to repay. My pleasure!

SETLIST

City Of Blinding Lights
Vertigo / Jesus Walks (snippet)? / She Loves You (snippet)
Elevation
I Will Follow
I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For / In A Little While (snippet)
Beautiful Day

nice to see iwf back...too bad for electric co though...how great would it be though if one show they did iwf, gloria and electric co...it would truly rock like hell

u2forlife said:
Why doesn't he just sing the entire song :madwife: Stop teasing us Bono :scream:

Yeah, I'm not sure how I feel about the lack of the full version of In A Little While... the transition is great, but I miss the whole thing. I think I've been completely biased by the Elevation version, otherwise I wouldn't be so attached to it.

rock888nwo said:
nice to see iwf back...too bad for electric co though...how great would it be though if one show they did iwf, gloria and electric co...it would truly rock like hell

I for one would need a clean pair of shorts

catlhere said:

-Napoleon Dynamite voice- YESSSSSSSSS! :nerd:

OMGWTFBBQ!1! Hay guyZ and gurlZ! U think Bano sing Pryde 2nite?!1

Napoleon Dynamite! :rockon:

"I caught you a delicious bass"

.. and after the storm all the colors came out ..

2.gif

Lila64 said:
I just contributed so we could have a stream that night. No need to repay. My pleasure!

thats really cool of you. but if it does happen again would you please tell us. I’m not going to any shows, I don’t know how to stream. But I do really enjoy these parties so if there is a way I can contribute to them I’d like to, rather than just come and enjoy and let others do all the work.

I AM CRY! (weeeeee lol)

I won't be in Portland yet I might not be here either since I work early during the week and I'll to be asleep and such.

DAMN ME AND MY NEED FOR WORKING TO MAKE A LIVING!

KhanadaRhodes said:

Hola Khanada! Good to see you again! Are you running the stream or Queen Bee or who. Does that mean no 80's music tonight? :sad:

Hope you're having a pantload of fun tonight! OH YEAH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom