While waiting hours in line for GA before concert, what do you bring?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:
:tsk: you boys don't take academic life seriously enough. now in terms of sexy scholars...

r1920434441.jpg

Is this the Upenn pic?

I was there... Bono was my graduation speaker... :drool:

Yup... we actually wore Argentine soccer T-shirts under our cap and gowns and yelled at Bono "Let's go f :censored: g Argentina" when he walked by... he looked at us and clapped... we have a tape to prove it.

:D

:drool: (i just posted in the other thread. stay in one place please. you are so squirmy).

ruffian said:
Hi Amy! :wave:

Yeah, I'd give Bono a course pass to get into mine...but i'd make him sit in front row and clean erasers after class.

:drool:

LivLuvB...less than a month till Chicago! :hyper:

I cannot wait untill then!!!:dance: :hyper: :dancing:

yeah...what i can't figure out is what to do for warm clothes in that time period between when you have to put stuff back in your car and when the line goes into the venue. That is usually a good hour and half wait, sometimes more. brrrrrrrrrrrrr!

I did St Louis GA for the Elevation tour. It was November. That was close to the most miserable hour and half of my life. it was freezing/drizzle/windy. :crazy:

I was never happier to see my bed that night. :happy:

I wonder how december's going to be....:|

WildHoneyAlways said:
I did St Louis GA for the Elevation tour. It was November. That was close to the most miserable hour and half of my life. it was freezing/drizzle/windy. :crazy:

I was never happier to see my bed that night. :happy:

I wonder how december's going to be....:|

teacher01.jpg

:flirt:

:wink:

WildHoneyAlways said:
And no, I will not be wearing that!

Besides, I'm blond. :wink:

Sorry, I'll find a better picture next time :wink:

white_female_teacher_reading_lg_nwm.gif

You're sure, you haven't dyed your hair brown? :flirt:

Last edited:
WildHoneyAlways said:

I'm better as a blond, trust me. However, I did color the underside of my hair a warm brown. It looks sweet. :drool:

Sorry, no more about my hair. I could go on and on and on....:D

I trust you :heart: :drool:

ruffian said:
Hi Amy! :wave:

Yeah, I'd give Bono a course pass to get into mine...but i'd make him sit in front row and clean erasers after class.

:drool:

LivLuvB...less than a month till Chicago! :hyper:

hi Barbara!!!!!!!!!:wave: :hug:

how the hec are ya ? Hey it would be great to see ya again...! You going to philly 10/16, DC 10/20, LA 11/1 and Vegas 11/4 and 11/5 (i know you are going to those 2 and every other show..lol) If so so let me know sweetie it would be great fun hangin with ya again! Email me (Liams_mom@yahoo.com)pweasssssssse!!!

I wish Bono was my teacher :drool: my humanities teacher freshman year looked kinda like Bono, I had the biggest crush on him, and I was gonna have him this year too (I'm a junior) so I was all excited but the bastard left to become a vice principal at a township school :tsk: sellout!!

I'm going to be going to Cleveland...December 10th :huh: What time should I get there?? no way I'm going the night before but I'll go in the morning... so far I've got on my "to bring" list my friend and my iPod :p

I don't bring anything that i can't leave behind when the rush starts. That includes ppl :p ;)

daygloeyes2 said:
Since I'm going December 4th I should probably bring blankets to keep warm. :lol:

I'll be Dec 14 and the Dec 19 :|
I'm guessing toes and fingers are not really all that important in the end

starsgoblue said:

I'm terrified I'm going to freeze to death that night camping out. :| I'm bringing a boy so maybe he'll help keep me warm....:hmm:

I'm bringing a boy too... but he's gay :wink:

I think for an extra $10 charge Bono should come keep me warm.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom