Vertigo single will be a DVD, too

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2girl

Blue Crack Addict
U2tour.de says after Walk on, Elevation and Electrical storm it will be another U2 single with a DVD - contents are not yet known. Also, this single will be available for download (Itunes?) even before November 8, starting with September 27th, just days after start of radio airplay.

Cool, thats great to hear. Guess I'll be purchasing it on itunes then!

I liked when they brought out their singles in DVD format as well. That's pretty cool.

Only last week in the UK the weekly single charts are now going to include downloads. I don't really know the details, but does this mean that we could have a U2 single at number 1 in a few weeks time?

Jim said:
Only last week in the UK the weekly single charts are now going to include downloads. I don't really know the details, but does this mean that we could have a U2 single at number 1 in a few weeks time?

I think the download chart is independant of the CD buying chart Jim, but it could be they are No. 1 on the download chart in a couple of weeks! how cool would that be. Man, it's all happening very quickly now. We could have Vertigo on our hard drive in a matter of weeks, possibly days if it gets played on Radio 1 next week.

Back
Top Bottom