Vancouver 1 Setlist Bitch & Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
9 out of 23, makes 14 remaining, sorry...in Germany we call this "Dyskalkulie", the inability to deal with numbers...

"www.lovetown-online.de.vu", just click on "tour" and there are our setlists, including gems like "Heartland" ;-)
Let me know what you think 'bout them...sorry for being off-topic

Padam said:
How many times did they play "Vertigo" tonight?

Yesterday they did "COBL" seven times, right....let me count...

7 X COBL
2 X Vertigo...9 songs out of 23...12 remaining...

if that is a sign of the things to come they have to drop a few hits from their setlist....

:laugh: Though they only did COBL six times yesterday.

So, let's see ... 6x COBL, 2x Vertigo, how about a few renditions of Miracle Drug, and 11 O'clock Tick Tock twice for me? Red Light a few times? Yeah!

Padam said:
"www.lovetown-online.de.vu", just click on "tour" and there are our setlists, including gems like "Heartland" ;-)
Let me know what you think 'bout them...sorry for being off-topic

I applaud the variation; some very cool stuff there! Some of the song pairings didn't really appeal to me, though ... like putting In A Little While between I Will Follow and Sunday Bloody Sunday seemed a bit odd to me.

I think Badger abandoned us.

come on man the show has gotta be over by now...can you get the lowdown from your friend?

I'm guessing they played about 22 songs and that it started with COBL and ended with 40???:hyper:

Lisa71 said:
I'm guessing they played about 22 songs and that it started with COBL and ended with 40???:hyper:

Wow, you're so wrong. They opened with Grace and closed with Stranger In A Strange Land. How did you not know that?!

:wink:

Axver said:

I applaud the variation; some very cool stuff there! Some of the song pairings didn't really appeal to me, though ... like putting In A Little While between I Will Follow and Sunday Bloody Sunday seemed a bit odd to me.

Yes, that was odd, and it wasn't planned, but there was this guy celebrating his birthday and he requested "I Will Follow" which had been planned as an encore and after that we continued with our setlist and "In a Little While"...after that he asked for SBS, which we did....

Everytime we play things get mixed up 'cause we try to fulfill every request. Our audience loves that aspect, though sometimes it gets a bit messy for us. We played "Sweetest Thing" without having ever played or rehearsed it before...;-)

BTW, the pairing of October/ UTEOTW worked out fine, I'd love to see the lads do that...

VintagePunk said:

Pretty much. :lol:

Canada is VERY regionalized. Hard to define each area in just a few sentences. How about this - think of longitudinal lines, and where each area of Canada lines up with the US....probably some good similarities there.

Still no freakin' setlist??

Hey Canada, please pass the ganja.:wink:

Hey guys I think the mods are going to bed :wink: Can you go ahead and start a new thread if you need to after this one hits 500?

Thanks! :wave:

Lila, had a small gathering of friends to attend....my best friend and wife are in town, so they had a few people over to my friend's In-Law's place. Was very nice. A date???? Good lord, who in the hell would want to be subjected to a date with me???? :)

No spoken words said:
Lila, had a small gathering of friends to attend....my best friend and wife are in town, so they had a few people over to my friend's In-Law's place. Was very nice. A date???? Good lord, who in the hell would want to be subjected to a date with me???? :)

that bad, huh? :D

Padam said:

Yes, that was odd, and it wasn't planned, but there was this guy celebrating his birthday and he requested "I Will Follow" which had been planned as an encore and after that we continued with our setlist and "In a Little While"...after that he asked for SBS, which we did....

Everytime we play things get mixed up 'cause we try to fulfill every request. Our audience loves that aspect, though sometimes it gets a bit messy for us. We played "Sweetest Thing" without having ever played or rehearsed it before...;-)

Ah, well that's very cool! :up: The spontaneity would be awesome!

don't be so hard on yourself NSW - at least you have your sense of humor, which is quite appealing, if I do say so myself...

Padam said:
BTW, the pairing of October/ UTEOTW worked out fine, I'd love to see the lads do that...

I can actually imagine that one. It would be quite neat indeed.

Ever thought of trying Wake Up Dead Man --> Gone? Have the wailing guitar of Gone come in over the top of the despondent cries of "wake up, wake up dead man".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom