Vancouver 1 Setlist Bitch & Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No spoken words said:
Lila, had a small gathering of friends to attend....my best friend and wife are in town, so they had a few people over to my friend's In-Law's place. Was very nice. A date???? Good lord, who in the hell would want to be subjected to a date with me???? :)

Do you have cooties?:huh:

Sicy said:
Hey guys I think the mods are going to bed :wink: Can you go ahead and start a new thread if you need to after this one hits 500?

Thanks! :wave:

Shall do! :)

Lila64 said:
don't be so hard on yourself NSW - at least you have your sense of humor, which is quite appealing, if I do say so myself...

Yup...we women are suckers for a man that can make us laugh.

Lila64 said:
don't be so hard on yourself NSW - at least you have your sense of humor, which is quite appealing, if I do say so myself...

Thanks, Lila, I appreciate that, greatly.

Don't believe everything I say about myself, I actually like me, more often than not. And, I crack myself up, so there's always that.

I like how I'm NSW now, cool.

VintagePunk said:

Agreed!

Hiya Trish :wave:

This setlist party has been decidedly non-setlist-ish.

I think that ought to entitle us to extra Tim Tams at the next one. :wink:

I am SO ordering those damn things tomorrow. Must have a taste of that chocolaty goodness. :drool:

No spoken words said:
I like how I'm NSW now, cool.

You're an Australian state now?

Well, you're a damn good improvement on what we formerly knew as New South Wales.

No spoken words said:
The best thing about Tim Tams is that no matter how many times it's said or typed, I keep laughing. It has no ceiling for me. None.

Now see, that? Totally cracks me up....

Well, I can type you out, No Spoken Words, but it was quicker to abbrev. NHF? (No hard feelings?)

Oh, and we like you too :wink:

I'm good either way, it's novel enough to see someone not call me by my actual name, let alone to have variations thereof. Lila, the bottom line? You can call me anything you like.

trish0860 said:
Did somebody say ganja? :eyebrow:

are we lighting up?

A friend asked me if I wanted to partake prior to a U2 show. I said no, I was on a natural high, didn't need a damn thing!

BTW - trish, did I say yet that you've got mail? If not, you've got mail

No spoken words said:
I'm good either way, it's novel enough to see someone not call me by my actual name, let alone to have variations thereof. Lila, the bottom line? You can call me anything you like.

can I call you late for dinner?

Lila64 said:

BTW - trish, did I say yet that you've got mail? If not, you've got mail

Why don't I see it? Let me go to the other computer. For some reason, I don't get new mail on my brother's laptop. Weird....

Be right back.

Alrighty folks....as usual, fun threading with you all. I must sleep, went to bed after 3am 3 nights in a row due to my own brand of insomnia...tonight, the streak must end.

See you guys later!

you can't sleep because... waiting for a set list, or just an insomniac. Or are we still scheming to get Axver's tix and accomodations?

No spoken words said:
Alrighty folks....as usual, fun threading with you all. I must sleep, went to bed after 3am 3 nights in a row due to my own brand of insomnia...tonight, the streak must end.

See you guys later!

Goodnight, goodnight goodnight :wave: :wave: :wave:

Lila, my sleeping patterns have gone to hell in a handbasket lately for various reasons. I'm working from home a great deal lately, hence no set times to get up/go to bed. As well, I'm sure that the compulsion to search out U2-related material online at 4am doesn't help, either.

And yes, we're still scheming. Never give up the scheme. :wink:

Have a good one, No Spoken Words! :wave:

(By the way, to clarify my last post, when I said 50 pages, I meant for me: I have 10 posts a page. I understand most people here use 15, so it'll be less pages than that ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom