Vancouver 1 Setlist Bitch & Party Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
still trying my bud at the show..... he just called me and I couldn't hear a word he said..... hopefully between sets he will call me back.....

Westport said:

Are West coast Canadians stoners? :happy:

Pardon my ignorance but would some please give a brief rundown between the different parts of Canada, their people, and reputations ?

here's a quick rundown ...

Vancouver is where the stoners rome ... Toronto is where the arrogant people hang out, Montreal is where the rude people live and St.Johns is well....you heard any good Newfie joke recently?

That's Canada in a nutshell :)

Actually...those are all stereotypes that Canadians have invented over the years.

Westport said:

Are West coast Canadians stoners? :happy:

Pardon my ignorance but would some please give a brief rundown between the different parts of Canada, their people, and reputations ?

Pretty much. :lol:

Canada is VERY regionalized. Hard to define each area in just a few sentences. How about this - think of longitudinal lines, and where each area of Canada lines up with the US....probably some good similarities there.

u2valleygirl said:
Axner, are you going to be our Austailaian source????:wink:

No, because I'm a horribly slow text messenger! Well, maybe bono_man2002 and I can share duties in Melbourne!

timothius said:

For Me...

All of Sydney, All Of Brisbane...maybe 2 in melbourne...

For me:

Brisbane - both, as I live right near there!
Melbourne - all four, and I've got at least two friends who can give me free accommodation.
Sydney - the 17th, which is my birthday, and my family would agree to the 18th too. The other two are up in the air, dependent on finding someone to give me free accommodation.

Now I just need to hope the ticket prices are reasonable and airfares stay low!

Axver said:

Now I just need to hope the ticket prices are reasonable and airfares stay low!

I was just thinking... if we have our typical anything goes GA rules...wouldnt you best to pitch a tent down at the Superdome...

Olympic Park is a lovely place... theres everything you need down there.

timothius said:

I was just thinking... if we have our typical anything goes GA rules...wouldnt you best to pitch a tent down at the Superdome...

Olympic Park is a lovely place... theres everything you need down there.

:hmm: HA! Well ... my mother and stepfather do own a campervan ... maybe I'll talk someone into driving me to Sydney! Free accommodation that way, woohoo! I could just park the campervan in the GA line. :laugh:

Good morning/ evening everone,

yeah, you're right about the "expanding plans", every tour I end up with more concerts than originally planned....funny, though...

As we don't have any new information 'bout Vancouver setlist, maybe some of you like to take a glimpse at the setlists of our coverband "Lovetown". You can find us at "www.lovetown-online.de.vu"...just click on "tour" and there you'll find every setlist we ever did. It's off-topic, but I'd like to know what you think about those setlists, fanwise...I'm a "setlist freak", we all are, so everytime we try to create something unique...

Greetings , Patrick

What a great idea! I'm telling you.... I can see myself turning into one of those Deadheads in my campervan! (of course, in this case, it would be a lemonhead) What a way to live.... :hyper:

Last edited:
Axver said:

Haha, the Sydney GA Line Tim Tam Campervan Party!

That sounds like fun! Anyone want to donate a round trip ticket to OZ? (for me, of course!):wink:

How many times did they play "Vertigo" tonight?

Yesterday they did "COBL" seven times, right....let me count...

7 X COBL
2 X Vertigo...9 songs out of 23...12 remaining...

if that is a sign of the things to come they have to drop a few hits from their setlist....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom