U2ube Links Thread #4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I already found out why your files didn't have sound..
The audio codec used was a voxware MONO codec, so converting to stereo with ffdshow as video codec makes the sound incompatible with the video.
Converted with a different video codec and it works, otherwise I'd have tried giving it mono sounds..
the file's on its way to you Comet!

I have no clue what you're talking about Gg but thanks :wink:

Part 5 will be up soon layza :)

Well, to make it short and clear, sound usually goes trough 2 channels, left and right, aka stereo. Notice how in some songs, Who's gonna ride your wild horses springs to my mind, you can hear one guitar in the left earbud, one in the right, that's stereo for ya! In the old days, sound was mono, one channel only, you'd hear the same sounds left and right.
These two are entirely different, and to compress mono it makes much smaller files, because the audio is less complicated. What it also does is leave out a LOT of sound, which makes it sound so ugly.
I was converting with stereo sound, but mono can't be changed to stereo, so that's why it didn't work.

:p I know I said short, but I'm not known for typing short explanations!

Rachel I only can answer that was made from o really comic program from here and it´s really funny..the problem is that I do not know how to put subtitle..if had one person that can teach me please contac me to me to try....

Hi People!!!!

i don't Know if I'm Posting in the Right Place...but please does somebody has the Video of Bono on Oprah in 2006...

Thanks!!!!
Sorry about my English...:reject:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom