U2ube Links Thread #4

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok there is something wrong with the audio :scratch: my file is fine so it's you tube with the problem... maybe I need to re-up it again...

Ok tried again and the audio is all garbled. Has anyone heard of that? Is it just a you tube malfunction or is it something to keep people from putting things on you tube? Sorry :( :shrug:

Tried looking around Help at you tube. It says it wants the videos in a wmv or avi file or it could affect the sound. My files are windows media audio files (whatever that means, they are videos) so maybe that's why. Sorry, if anyone has suggestions that wants to see these vids please let me know. It was a really great series of Bono and Chris in Africa :up:

layza, are you able to download the videos onto your computer from save file? I can upload them there for you if you like.

Ok layza, I uploaded Part 1 to my save file here

http://save file.com/projects/1083272

If it works for you and you can see and hear it fine, let me know and I'll upload the other 5 parts. :wave: (Sorry I can't put it on you tube but it seems you tube doesn't like the file type.)

Ok layza, I uploaded Part 1 to my save file here

http://save file.com/projects/1083272

If it works for you and you can see and hear it fine, let me know and I'll upload the other 5 parts. :wave: (Sorry I can't put it on you tube but it seems you tube doesn't like the file type.)
ok and thanks but it is not opening send again please is giving error at the page

Did you remove the space between save and file? You need to take out that space and the link will work.

I made the doawload but It did not open it says that I have to install a new software Winsdows media 9 series codec then I put to install and do not open ar install...

:( sorry then. You might try installing one of the other players sometime. They are free. I don't know why the files are like that, supposedly they are windows media files but they have a strange extension on them. Hopefully someone else has them in another format. Again sorry :(

layza I'm sorry I don't understand your question. I can put them all in the save file if you like. Were you able to get the first part working?

Yes that was what I ask and no I haven´t but I will in other computer see that´s why I´m asking you to put because if I go in othercomputer I see all and thaen answer you if I could see it

Hi layza :) OKAY. Sorry about the delay, I tried all last night to convert the files to a type that would open easier for you or that I could post on you tube, but I had no luck, until today! Galeongirl converted the files :yippie: so once i get them I'll upload them to you tube. Not sure how long it will take to finish because i must leave for work soon, but I'll post them as they are finished. There are 6 parts.

:wave:

22 minutes left for the upload :wink:

And the not being able to see the other files is obviously a codec problem. Download a codec pack to fix it.

OMG girls :sad::sad::sad::sad:
I can´t explain how appreciate I am I really can´t althouth I only can say thkans very much and O will wait the rest....
thanks

There is one more part, Part 5, but the file needs to be converted to avi. Gg is working on that so hopefully we'll be able to post it soon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom