U2 on your radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The new OOTS recording is playing right now at my university's Starbucks. :) I'm about to take my last final for this semester... it must be a good omen!

Yesterday Angel of Harlem and COBL, this morning The Unforgettable Fire. :yippie: Still brilliant to hear on the radio, full intro an' all.

A local independent radio station is playing rock blocks all weekend- this morning I heard the block from "Ireland's Finest" (as the announcer called them): Red Hill Mining Town, Vertigo and Stories For Boys. Was a little surprised he avoided the 90's material, but I thought the the block was thoughtful and interesting. He could have been lazy and just played Streets, WOWY and One, so I'm glad he dug a little deeper.

Heard Mysterious Ways and Beautiful Day in the past few days. Somewhat refreshing in the sea of WOWYs, Prides, Still Haven't Founds, and Ones that we always get.

They're having a U2 weekend on a local radio station. So far, I've heard:

Until the End of the World
Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
October
All I Want is You
Bullet the Blue Sky
Sunday Bloody Sunday (Under a Blood Red Sky version)
Angel of Harlem
MLK
Pride
Party Girl
Crazy Tonight

Globo14 said:
They're having a U2 weekend on a local radio station. So far, I've heard:

Until the End of the World
Hold Me Thrill Me Kiss Me Kill Me
October
All I Want is You
Bullet the Blue Sky
Sunday Bloody Sunday (Under a Blood Red Sky version)
Angel of Harlem
MLK
Pride
Party Girl
Crazy Tonight

And this is the weekend I'm out of town :(

Just heard SYCMIOYO too. Where are you at, ladyspinhead? It's on Z103.3 out of Fergus Falls, and we get it great here in Fargo.

Back
Top Bottom