U2 on your radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hmm. May be they are... Conspiracy!

They still have a greatest hits program in the morning on 538

Actually i heard discotheque on 3fm a few weeks ago! That really surprised me i thought i would never hear that on the dutch radio.

96.9 (Boston's Irish HD Station) just played The Three Sunrises.

It might not be the radio, but no lie people... I am sitting in a evening class lecture at this moment and am hearing Do You Feel Loved playing in the other room. We're all in large lecture rooms, so I have no idea what video all the other people in the other room are watching. Still, it was pretty odd recognizing that bass and vocal come from the other room!

The music just stopped during the "looks like the sun" part, but wow... that came out of nowhere! :)

Magnificent last night- was listening to a radio program about "classic" new wave, alternative and post-punk acts from the 80's and early 90's who are still making great- if not better- music today. Also heard Depeche Mode, Pet Shop Boys, Duran Duran, etc.

seriously just had to close my radio stream due to Mary J Blige's catterwauling on One - intolerable!

i used to think it was ok too! but it's actually horrible!

Wow there's a LIVE version of I Will Follow playing right now.

:giggle: Gotta love the start, every time. "This evening, the following four words are yours...... I Will Follow"

I think it's the one from Veronica's Countdown, which was a single here in Holland in 1982. But still pretty cool to hear it. :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom