U2 on your radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lot's of U2 songs on my i-tunes :D
Same here...
I normally don't like the radio stations in my area (Michigan), but 98.1 played Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For when I was on my way home from school... made a long day at school a little better :)

AIWIY two days ago, and yesterday Red Hill Mining Town! It was a request, for a guy that had passed away. His name was Joshua. And yes, based on the album name.

They played a full 1982 show on Classic Rewind on SiriusXM this morning. On top of that, I heard Wild Horses and Beautiful Day.

:love: Hold Me, THrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill me this morning. I was happily surprised!

And Stay is on the work radio roulette. Love it. They put a standard list of songs, but have alternating slots. U2's slot used to be One(original thank god, was MJB a while ago), but now they're rotating it with Stay! :love:

Heard Streets in the car this morning. I don't really listen to the studio version much, but every time I'm driving and it comes on the radio, I feel the sudden urge to drive a lot faster. :D

All I Want Is You right now, in the 2000 best songs chart. It runs till tomorrow midnight so it ended up pretty high(started christmas day noon). :D

Not on the radio, but on TV. During Top Gear, suddenly Do You Feel Loved started playing while Jeremy was driving through Italy.

Sorry to resurrect a long-un-posted-in thread, but a radio station that I listen to is playing A Sort of Homecoming right now. I thought that that was awesome enough to deserve sharing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom