U2 on your radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went to a restaurant this evening that played Love and Peace or Else, Red Hill Mining Town, Please, and Crazy Tonight during all my dinner. Best restaurant ever.

When I leave home, I turn on the radio for the dogs. I usually play a soft jazz station. Twice I heard a soft jazz, vocal-free rendition of "I Still Haven't Found...".

The other day, I was at a store and I heard something familiar. It was a remake of "Beautiful Day". It didn't sound like a Muzak remake - the guy singing sang all that Bono did.

I get Muzak versions of "I Still..." but it seems a tad early for anyone to remake "Beautiful Day".

Nonetheless, at least I'm hearing U2-related music. Various Sirius stations play U2 - but usually 80's through AB on the stations I listen to.

Friday I was in my car listening U2 on CD. I was halfway through Mysterious Ways when I decided to listen to the radio instead. I hit the button, and the radio station it was set to was playing Mysterious Ways in the exact spot I had just turned it off on the CD. Was a little confusing- I thought my radio buttons weren't working!

Original of the Species just came on in the restaurant at which I'm eating. Yes, my first reaction was to pull out my iPhone and alert Interference.

Original of the Species just came on in the restaurant at which I'm eating. Yes, my first reaction was to pull out my iPhone and alert Interference.

Good call. :up:

The local station playing all of the typical U2 songs. Mysterious Ways one hour, with New Year's Day the next hour.

Yep. :up: But it's been a while since I had heard Electrical Storm, very welcome change. Now if Coen and Sander play Discotheque today, that'd be awesome. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom