U2 on your radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was driving today, listening to Ultraviolet off my iPhone. When the song ended, I unplugged my iPhone and switched over the radio, and immediately caught my favorite station playing the beginning of Mysterious Ways. I was happy. :) Achtung Baby is wonderful.

Then I heard Still Haven't Found on the same station later in the day.

Our morning show has the game where they play a cover and ask who's the original performer.Today it was Gavin Friday's The Fly.

The restaurant I ate at tonight played U2's cover of Christmas (Baby Please Come Home). It was nice.

It's their biggest radio hit I think. Even the "old people" station(Radio2) plays it regularly. That and NYD. It always ends up really high on the Top2000 list that's been voted for each year by the radio2 crowd, usually ends up higher than Streets and WOWY.

The good station, 3FM plays shitloads of U2 music AND does not ignore the late 90s(like the rest of them and U2 themselves do).

:heart: They play DISCOTHEQUE almost daily, Electrical storm regularly and I've even heard EBTTRT on it. Then there's the regular mix of about all the singles U2 have ever released, 80s, 90s, 00s, everything gets played every now and then. :up: Love the station.
I wish my radio played Electrical Storm. Now that I think of it, the only U2 song I've heard on my stations here is New years Day. Oh, and Sunday Bloody Sunday (I think) once when I was skiing.

Not sure if this had been posted before, but I just got an internet radio and there is a Russian station that plays U2 songs and live performances 24/7.

101.ru U2

Well I have to admit it's the first time I ever heard it on the radio. But usually the station keeps songs that were requested during this event and plays them throughout the year. That's how we got Discotheque and Electrical Storm regularly. :D

Galeongirl said:
Well I have to admit it's the first time I ever heard it on the radio. But usually the station keeps songs that were requested during this event and plays them throughout the year. That's how we got Discotheque and Electrical Storm regularly. :D

Yeah, that's gotta be nice. We only get Pride, One, With Or Without You, New Years Day, and the rare Vertigo or Beautiful Day. That's right, even those two are rare.

Back
Top Bottom