U2 on your radio

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heard Rise Above on the radio this morning. I really like it. I think Reeve Carney sounds slightly like Bono. But only slightly.

I just heard Maggie's Farm from Self Aid. Wasn't expecting it at all. I almost died on the spot.

I fucking love Baltimore radio.

Heard In A Little While earlier this evening on the station that plays them a lot. The DJ afterward said that their concert last month was one of the highlights of her summer. :)

I heard Pride as I turned on the radio this morning. It was great but how many times have I heard that song on the radio...goodness...

My sister heard Gloria in her college's bookshop :heart:

My work plays With or Without You, One (w/Mary J Blige), Mysterious Ways, Stuck In A Moment, and some Vertigo remix over their radio all the time. :D

Heard Pride on the radio tonight. To be honest, it sounds better on the radio than anywhere else. Though I don't know the last time I intentionally listened to this song.

Heard Pride on the radio tonight. To be honest, it sounds better on the radio than anywhere else. Though I don't know the last time I intentionally listened to this song.

I very rarely listen to the studio version intentionally. I do love the live versions of it, especially from the 360 shows that I actually saw the song at.

But when it comes on over the radio, I turn the speakers up full blast and sing along to it like it's a long lost friend :D

Lots of ISHFWILF recently (as always) :hyper:
Sunday Bloody Sunday during the audition created by a listener of the radio.

At my holiday job the radio was playing all day, so while most of the time it's Rihanna and Britney Spears, some U2 songs have also passed by.

We had Mysterious Ways, Magnificent, Pride, Beautiful Day (2x), Desire and Vertigo in two weeks.

I especially loved Desire and Pride (as it's mentioned above, Pride sounds best on the radio:love:)

Back
Top Bottom