U2 Fans Helping Other U2 Fans Get Tickets

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If anyone knows anyone that may want to trade their 9/29 seat for a 9/30 GA lemme know ?

Hello, I need to seel my tickets because I cannot anymore come at Las Vegas.

Date: 10th of october
Seats: Sec 309, Row 15, Seat 4 and Seat 5
Price: 535 USD for both

Unless ya go online and coordinate a sell/ buy through Ticketmaster at the same time, risky but can work

You can't swap GAs unless you're physically there with the person

Thanks, sigh.

Unless ya go online and coordinate a sell/ buy through Ticketmaster at the same time, risky but can work

Is there a nonrisky way to just sell to someone (a specific person) through Ticketmaster? (I imagine this stuff has already be discussed here but I haven't been following this thread. Wasn't expecting to sell or swap...)

Dummy here. I was able to set up a specific time to buy a ticket someone was selling. You do run the risk of someone else scooping it up in case there’s a random person checking or a weirdo refreshing a page constantly. So, my advice is pick an off-peak time when folks are either working or asleep. As an aside, TM does go down for maintenance in the post midnight hours occasionally.

Dummy here. I was able to set up a specific time to buy a ticket someone was selling. You do run the risk of someone else scooping it up in case there’s a random person checking or a weirdo refreshing a page constantly. So, my advice is pick an off-peak time when folks are either working or asleep. As an aside, TM does go down for maintenance in the post midnight hours occasionally.

Did the same thing for 10/7 GA tix from Miroslava via ticketbastard - once the tickets were listed on her end it took only a min or 2 for them to show up and i got them. Obviously we planned the timing in advance. It is a risk, but as long as you’re pounding the refresh button statistically the odds should be in your favor.

Did the same thing for 10/7 GA tix from Miroslava via ticketbastard - once the tickets were listed on her end it took only a min or 2 for them to show up and i got them. Obviously we planned the timing in advance. It is a risk, but as long as you’re pounding the refresh button statistically the odds should be in your favor.

Thanks for the responses!

I would prefer not to miss out on GA but now I can't go on 10/8. If someone has 12/6 GA they're interested in trading for 10/8, I'd be OK with putting mine up first, and if it doesn't work out, then I just won't have any tix (and I guess maybe a reseller will have scooped up mine, but at least I'll have tried to avoid that).

Please send me a private message if you're interested.

Thanks for the responses!

I would prefer not to miss out on GA but now I can't go on 10/8. If someone has 12/6 GA they're interested in trading for 10/8, I'd be OK with putting mine up first, and if it doesn't work out, then I just won't have any tix (and I guess maybe a reseller will have scooped up mine, but at least I'll have tried to avoid that).

Please send me a private message if you're interested.

Found out today I can't go on 12/6 either...so I'm going back to drawing board on dates...will post here again once I see what could work...

So overall -- did U2 do right by the fans by doing it this way? Did it kill scalpers game or not really?

If the fanclub presale fuckup didn’t happen and there was no overhang issue, there would be few valid complaints. Probably bodes well for future use in already-established venues. They just can’t fuck up the fanclub presale again.

For sale:

Friday September 29 (Opening Night)
1 (ONE) Platinum ticket
Section 206 dead centre no overhang
$1274 USD aka the price TM charged
Ticket will be transferred immediately upon payment received.

We can do a live call to show you the ticket and the Ticketmaster receipt in real time. Am known and verifiable to have completed numerous ticket hookups since 2001 with a perfect track record. If you wish to use PayPal for safety, that’s fine, but any extra fees will be added to the price.

I will be at this show as well so there will be zero issues.

Someone just posted 4 GAs for 9/30. Had 2 in my cart, all the way to the end where they use two factor auth texting to verify the credit card, and then it errored me out. Of course they’re gone now. TM is just the absolute worst.

Not sure how many folks are monitoring this page for drops. Just saw GAs for 10/11 and 10/25 get mentioned on the ‘book.

Back
Top Bottom