U2.com gift for 2009 subscriptions / ALL U2.com Discussion / U2.com Re-Design

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I should be getting mine soon. They ship by how long you've been in the fanclub.

Horizon member, got mine in the mail on April 7. Even earlier than the last email said it should be expected. the other 2 groups should expect the CD to follow in a couple of weeks...

Good to see Horizon members are already getting them--I should be getting it this week then!

here's the email I got from them:

As part of your subscription to U2.com we're mailing you a copy of the limited-edition double CD
'U2 Medium Rare and Remastered'.
The CD is now in production and we expect shipping to our paid subscribers to begin in the second week of April. CD's will be shipped in order of subscription date, those who have been subscribers longest being mailed first. Please allow 4-7 days for shipping within the U.S., 5-10 days for U.K. and 7-15 days elsewhere in the world.

not suprising its not working as planned, but it in this case we're getting them early, especially Breathe and Boots members. I like mistakes like that.

also the packaging is pretty cool. pretty nice little product with the a fold out poster of the 'chef picture' of the band. glad I signed up again, 4 GAs with no hassle and this nice deal. worth it to me. especially since NY GAs were not very easy to come by in the general sale.

there's a note on the cardboard sleeave that says 'any u2.com member found copying or downloading this CD will be banned immediately with no refund.'

I'm a Horizon and haven't gotten mine yet, but Breathe members already have theirs. I have it already anyway.

this might be off-topic, but it does relate to the u2.com site..

i'm just wondering if they ever restock shirt sizes in the store. i've been looking at the Zooropa and Achtung Baby 3 Symbols shirts for months, hoping they would stock more sizes besides small. however, no luck.

Got mine today and I'm a Horizon Memeber. They weren't kidding about the cover back.

^ yep.

Horizon here and a member for like 5 years... nothing yet... so yeah it's definitely not going according to their email... which at least I AM receiving, so that's good anyways! :happy:

ditto for the first part, but I haven't gotten the mail about the gift arriving soon.
Last mail I got was my code, nothing since...
What's up with u2.com?? Business as usual??

My hubbie signed up in februari and he did get the mail, so at least we're sure to get 1 gift at one point.. :D
He also got mails (with his code) everytime a new show went in presale (although it was already used)
I never did after that first one :sigh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom