U2.com gift for 2009 subscriptions / ALL U2.com Discussion / U2.com Re-Design

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a Horizon member in California and haven't gotten my CD yet. Like so many things having to do with U2.com, there doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to the way the CDs are being distributed.

It seems like they are doing it backwards. Good to know the long time subscribers have to wait longer.

I got my CD and I'm in California. :up: Got it during the week.

I now so many hate U2.com, but I have received all the Propaganda and U2.com items they have offered. I've bought items without issue. And I've had little problem with tickets. Now, I'm not saying they are perfect - and they were notorious for being behind the times with U2 news - but the new site is much better.

So expect your CD's soon.

I wonder if all these things will be worth $$ someday? :hmm: Not that I want to sell them, but wondering if I should increase my home insurance. :D

U2.com just sent me a second cd .....and please don't request it because I'm keeping both !

I wish they would send me a second litho .

Got mine today here in NY, postmark says it was mailed on Saturday. Horizon subscriber...there really doesn't appear to be any order to the mail out at all!

They sent an email.

29 March, 2009
Dear Iris,

As part of your subscription to U2.com we're mailing you a copy of the limited-edition double CD 'U2 Medium Rare and Remastered'. The CD is now in production and we expect shipping to our paid subscribers to begin in the second week of April. CD's will be shipped in order of subscription date, those who have been subscribers longest being mailed first. Please allow 4-7 days for shipping within the U.S., 5-10 days for U.K. and 7-15 days elsewhere in the world

Here are scanned images of the CD:
Here is the poster:
U2giftposter-1.jpg

Cover of CD case and front side of White disc
U2gift2.jpg

Back side of CD case and back side of White disc
U2gift3.jpg

Front side of Black disc
U2gift4.jpg

Back side of Black disc regarding the U2 Sketch Book:
U2gift5.jpg

Status