Things I Love: Part Love-Things-Like-Mad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Having a great dream , about a person I DO know the existence of. :love:

:lol: Yeah that helps, I don't even know if the guy of my dreams exists, doesn't help I couldn't see or remember his face!

:shifty: But boy could he kiss...

That a teacher who I thought hated me gave me a compliment about how good a student I was. Yay.

And that I listened to an entire album during my study block cause we had nothing to do in class...

and finally getting work done on a huge project! Oh, that reminds me, I also love that the project was extended to be due in two weeks. That's more than enough time for me.

Can I have one more love? :sexywink: I love that my family is going to Arizona for spring break! I've never been to the West and have always wanted to go! Arizona is beautiful.

Dental surgery? Yikes! At least he'll be fine soon. :D Give him an extra cuddle for me will ya?

I love when some teachers are too lazy to think of new exam excercises. My friend and I studied on old exams and practice questions, and the exam today had mostly the excercises from the old exam. :lol: Thank god, finally an exam I can pass!

Can imagine it's hard to sleep after all that stuff just happened without him knowing what was going on. :lol: Kinda funny how we notice a cat is back to normal when they're wanting to sleep, eat and cuddle again.

The sound of thunder. It came in at exactly the right moment when I was deciding on music to play. I didn't play anything and listened to the thunder instead. The rain is good background music to my essay-writing.

My memories of great live concerts. So many moments that I'll treasure forever. The one that prompted this post was seeing Kanye, and specifically, the performance of All of the Lights. So awesome. He made us sing the opening lines "something wrong / I hold my head / MJ gone / our nigga dead" like three or four times, which was exhilarating.

Dad lambasts me for spending money on music and concerts but he just doesn't get it. I tell him it's one of my biggest hobbies, his include buying model cars. "But when I do that I get to have it forever, you don't get that with a concert."

Well I just feel sorry for you, old man.

Dad lambasts me for spending money on music and concerts but he just doesn't get it. I tell him it's one of my biggest hobbies, his include buying model cars. "But when I do that I get to have it forever, you don't get that with a concert."

Hurr. That's my dad exactly (minus the model cars). The concerts are totally worth it though :up: I agree

I love the playlists that iTunes automatically makes on Genius. They're always good. (Except it made an "easy-listening" type of playlist now, and I'm confused because I didn't think the song I based it off of was easy listening. :lol: )

Countdowns

109 days. :heart:

That is the day I will confirm that there is another song that affects me live the way Streets does. :shifty:

Nature photography. Mainly sky shots, and sunsets but all parts of nature - it's so satisfying to get the perfect shot, and the fact that it's always there, ready for the taking. That is my drug.

I love being on spring break. :happydance:

I also love listening to music in the dark when I'm falling asleep. So comforting. Oh, and that reminds me- I love when it's raining and the air is warm. And it's dark outside. And I run outside to get a book from the car and start dancing in the rain. :love: It was so fun.

One more thing to love- I love Kurt Vonnegut's writing. I just started reading Slaughterhouse Five and can't get enough. (Unfortunately, I didn't check it out from the library when I could have. And am regretting not doing so.) Previously I've read Cat's Cradle, which was also a great book.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom