things i hate part 2874892742

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Post tour blues. :(

My guys need to tour continuously. In the US. And they need to take me along with them.

Yeah, that would do nicely. :)

I hate that too Indra, but I found listening to bootlegs helps a lot.

Oh yeah it really does. Looking at photos and watching You Tube clips from the shows and talking to friends/other fans who also went to shows also helps.

I just miss the fun and excitement. My normal life just doesn't compare. :lol:

Talking on the phone. I've always found it an awkward experience, mostly because I'm not a natural talker, and at least when you're face-to-face with someone there's space for pause or silence in between the talk.

Talking on the phone. I've always found it an awkward experience, mostly because I'm not a natural talker, and at least when you're face-to-face with someone there's space for pause or silence in between the talk.

I totally agree! :up: I don't mind talking to my parents or my BFF on the phone, as I've known them my entire life, but anyone else I'd much rather email/text or talk to in person.

that my middle kidlet scored three amazing tearaway tries in the dreaded rugby yesterday . . . that his twin brother who plays on the same side was so excited for him he practically squeezed him to death after each try . . . don't get me wrong I am super proud him - he did an extraordinary job to find the ball and fly, but damn . . . he will never give it up now :sigh:

People who use the term "chill" to describe something good etc.

I get it you're trying to be cool. :angry:

Well, on that note I still don't like the term "randoms" for, y'know, anyone who happens to be in the vicinity of where you are or what you're talking about. They're not randoms, man. They're people. Just say any one of the hundreds of other words you could use in that situation instead. Thanks.

"lol did u c dat random that just worked past wearin the collingwood gurnsy"

"Dammit, it was a retard, Johnson. Not a 'random'."

Well, on that note I still don't like the term "randoms" for, y'know, anyone who happens to be in the vicinity of where you are or what you're talking about. They're not randoms, man. They're people. Just say any one of the hundreds of other words you could use in that situation instead. Thanks.

"lol did u c dat random that just worked past wearin the collingwood gurnsy"

"Dammit, it was a retard, Johnson. Not a 'random'."

:lmao:

Being wide awake for the majority of the night. I couldn't sleep, and it was so frustrating. I'm drinking a triple shot of espresso this morning to help me stay awake. :crack: Plus, our computers at work are all borked up, and I have to use IE until they fix whatever's wrong with Firefox. :angry: Mondays SUCK! :lol:

Being around people who make me feel inadequate, knowing I will never live up to what these people consider success, and what I hate even more is that I let it get to me - big time.

Being around people who make me feel inadequate, knowing I will never live up to what these people consider success, and what I hate even more is that I let it get to me - big time.

Ugh tell me about it :sigh:

gonna quote one of my favourite lines from one of my favourite songs by one of my favourite bands . . . you may have heard of em :wink:

" . . . And you can dream, so dream out loud, You know that your time is coming round, So don't let the bastards grind you down . . . "

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom