things i hate part 2874892742

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that my sister, 12 years old (i think anyway), and will be starting high school next year, still acts like a two year old most of the time. i really can't imagine even one other year seven sans developmental problems acting the way she does.

sounds like a might fine stress buster danny :) . . . :hug:

< lying awake for h-o-u-r-s willing sleep to come . . . and the frustrating internal battle while staring at the clock . . . *stay in bed / get up / stay in bed / get up / stay in bed . . . * . . . :gah: . . . guess who won the argument this fine autumn morning :laugh:

that the pollyanna who lives within copped an absolute hammering yesterday :sigh: why do people have to create so much freaking drama over things that are just so teeny bloody tiny :sad: don't they know that happiness is like a kiss. . . you can only enjoy it if you share

*picks self up and dusts self off but just might keep things on the low down for today*
. . . it will all be good

Only song of theirs I have on my iPod is 'Knights of Cydonia' live from Wembley. I previewed most of their other songs but they did nothing for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom