The Unsinkable Randoooooooom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:laugh:

the funny thing is that is an exit sign here in memphis. i didn't even remember about that road until just recently. when we were on a road trip to louisville we were driving past it and i thought "i have to take a picture, that would make the coolest avatar!" :der:

KhanadaRhodes said:
:laugh:

the funny thing is that is an exit sign here in memphis. i didn't even remember about that road until just recently. when we were on a road trip to louisville we were driving past it and i thought "i have to take a picture, that would make the coolest avatar!" :der:

:cute:

It IS a cool avatar though! :up:

If it wasn't for your avatar, I'd still be saying KoowandaRhodes. :uhoh:

Queen Bee said:
Now I'm listening to my INXS playlist. :dancing:

I can't sing along anymore. I woke up my sister with my awful rendition of New Senstation. I'll have to lip sync in the meantime. :(
hey i'm listening to inxs too! :up:

awww i'm singing along very quietly. my roommate/ex isn't sleeping but i don't wanna be teased! :yikes:

KhanadaRhodes said:

hey i'm listening to inxs too! :up:

awww i'm singing along very quietly. my roommate/ex isn't sleeping but i don't wanna be teased! :yikes:

Cool! :up: Which song are you listening to right now?

I love to embarrass my friends with my singing when we're in public. Grocery stores and malls are my drugs of choice. :drool:

right now i'm listening to "here comes" off shabooh shoobah.

:laugh: i am bad when it comes to singing in the car. i'm always afraid someone's going to rat me out and i'll appear on motormouth, that vh1 show. if i "win" a "contest" that involves driving in an suv with an xm radio, i know i'm being set up. :mad:

KhanadaRhodes said:
right now i'm listening to "here comes" off shabooh shoobah.

:laugh: i am bad when it comes to singing in the car. i'm always afraid someone's going to rat me out and i'll appear on motormouth, that vh1 show. if i "win" a "contest" that involves driving in an suv with an xm radio, i know i'm being set up. :mad:

That song just started playing on my iPod :ohmy:

:lol: Oh man. I can't drive (too scared/paranoid to be on the road :yikes: ) but I LOVE Motormouth! There would be a passengers edition. I'd totally slay the other contestants. Last summer my sister and I were in the biggest traffic jam EVER. I blasted "It's Raining Men" while it was playing on a 70s station and we got 3 people to sing along with us. It was awesome. :up:

Edit: I'm listening to Listen Like Thieves right now

Queen Bee said:
That song just started playing on my iPod :ohmy:
:laugh: awesome! :up:

Queen Bee said:
:lol: Oh man. I can't drive (too scared/paranoid to be on the road :yikes: ) but I LOVE Motormouth! There would be a passengers edition. I'd totally slay the other contestants. Last summer my sister and I were in the biggest traffic jam EVER. I blasted "It's Raining Men" while it was playing on a 70s station and we got 3 people to sing along with us. It was awesome. :up:

Edit: I'm listening to Listen Like Thieves right now
yeah i know what you mean. the last time i drove was the day of my accident, i've not driven since and i don't think i'll ever drive again. so yeah, i need to move to a city with better public transportation. :laugh:

mayhaps they should do a passengers edition and they can do tucson vs. memphis! :wink: i've never managed to get anyone to sing along with me but my mom and i have gotten some strange looks over the years when we're screaming the lyrics like a bunch of teenagers! :laugh:

and now old world new world just came on :dancing:

KhanadaRhodes said:

:laugh: awesome! :up:

yeah i know what you mean. the last time i drove was the day of my accident, i've not driven since and i don't think i'll ever drive again. so yeah, i need to move to a city with better public transportation. :laugh:

mayhaps they should do a passengers edition and they can do tucson vs. memphis! :wink: i've never managed to get anyone to sing along with me but my mom and i have gotten some strange looks over the years when we're screaming the lyrics like a bunch of teenagers! :laugh:

and now old world new world just came on :dancing:

Yeah, I remember reading about that. I'm so glad you're okay now. :hug: Everyone in my family's been in a car accident, but luckily none of them have been fatal. I kind of feel it's inevitable that I'll be next once I start driving. :yikes:

Ooh, that'd be cool! I'd totally defeat you though. :wink: Singing in the car is so much fun!

Now "We Are The Vegetables" just started playing. I love early INXS. :heart:

Queen Bee said:
Yeah, I remember reading about that. I'm so glad you're okay now. :hug: Everyone in my family's been in a car accident, but luckily none of them have been fatal. I kind of feel it's inevitable that I'll be next once I start driving. :yikes:

Ooh, that'd be cool! I'd totally defeat you though. :wink: Singing in the car is so much fun!

Now "We Are The Vegetables" just started playing. I love early INXS. :heart:
thanks :hug: that means a lot. :) you know, come to think of it, just about my entire family have been in car accidents as well. :yikes: this was my second one but my first severe one. the first was just a minor fender bender. i know how you feel. in my case, both times it was because someone was turning out of a side street and just couldn't be bothered to wait. :rant: anyway..

hmm, i'm not sure if you'd defeat me. i know the words to a lot of songs and i really get into it. :laugh:

wow, we are the vegetables? definitely an early one! i don't listen to that one too much, but it's funny. now i'm listening to dancing on the jetty. i love early inxs as well, i really like their first two albums, especially underneath the colours. :up:

KhanadaRhodes said:

thanks :hug: that means a lot. :) you know, come to think of it, just about my entire family have been in car accidents as well. :yikes: this was my second one but my first severe one. the first was just a minor fender bender. i know how you feel. in my case, both times it was because someone was turning out of a side street and just couldn't be bothered to wait. :rant: anyway..

hmm, i'm not sure if you'd defeat me. i know the words to a lot of songs and i really get into it. :laugh:

wow, we are the vegetables? definitely an early one! i don't listen to that one too much, but it's funny. now i'm listening to dancing on the jetty. i love early inxs as well, i really like their first two albums, especially underneath the colours. :up:

Careless drivers :tsk:

Who's to say I don't too? I do a pretty killer air trumpet. :wink: I gotta say though, if there's one person that could beat me, it's my mom. I envy her air keyboard skills!

That's a great album. I like the title track. :yes: I'm on a huge INXS kick tonight. Michael Hutchence :heart:

Last edited:
Queen Bee said:
Careless drivers :tsk:

Who's to say I don't too? I can also do a killer air trumpet. :wink: I gotta say though, if there's one person that could beat me, it's my mom. I envy her air keyboard skills!

That's a great album. I like the title track. :yes: I'm on a huge INXS kick tonight. Michael Hutchence :heart:
yeah :rant:

air trumpet? haha i do that too, actually. my weapon of choice though is usually the air drums. :love:

yeah i love the title track as well. :D

Queen Bee said:
I usually don't even drum the beat correctly, but I loooove me some air drums. :love:
:lmao: i think i've kinda learned from watching drummers over the years (okay i was usually just drooling over them :shifty: anyway...) that i kinda know what to do. but i'd probably sound like shit if i were to play a real drum kit.

Randoom was busy last night!

I should be doing errand-y things but instead I'm sitting here. :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom