THE TEMPLE BAR: We're entitled to Carpel Tunnel - UP YOUR FUCKING ASS!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I wish I was into hockey:|

I went to see the LA Kings once.....we had suite seats, thanks to my work, and being there in person made it a lot more memorable.
I remember one of the new guys saying; "what happened to the 4th quarter?" :lol:

RedrocksU2 said:
I remember one of the new guys saying; "what happened to the 4th quarter?" :lol:

HAHA. That's great. I've reached the point where the only sport i can watch is hockey. Baseball, basketball, football all either bore or annoy the shit out of me. I like some soccer now and then, but the American teams are sorta real bad, and the European teams I don't know who's who or even what country is playing half the time. It sucks watching a game when there's no one to root for.

I enjoy playoff hockey immensely, regular season, not so much. Better to watch in person, by far, than on TV, hockey is.

I'm still really pissed off about last night's loss. Fuck. I was 9 when the Islander dynaty started, so I remember that stretch of time very well. I had a "Drive for Five" t-shirt and was so depressed when they did not win a 5th Cup in a row. Oh well.

I'm spoiled rotten, been to a bunch of playoff events in my life, for multiple sports. Then again, that's why I got into the business I'm in.

A coworker sent out an invite to my going away party next week, and, it's really starting to sink in, my leaving and all.

I'll shut up now.

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

And I just got flowers at work - they were from a lawyer, but still. Pretty flowers :love:

Nice one :up:

I'd kill for flowers at work - although that kind of phrasing is probably indicative of the many reasons it won't happen anytime soon. :sulk:

This should go in that other thread, anyway, someone just said

"after this meeting I'll need to debrief you" . I am absolutely going to wear that out around here until I get yelled at or murdered :lmao:

I'm having a slight avatar conundrum at the present time (ok, it's really just a way of me focusing on way less important things than school and various other things that shall remain nameless).

Stevie?

Mimi?

Rent?

Wonder Woman?

None of the above?

Someone help meeeeeeeeeeeeeee. :whine:

God, I am so being the irritating little sister today, aren't I? And I'm a fucking only child. :uhoh:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom