The Temple Bar - Tinsel is like MUYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Snow, hope you have a great day too, and the rest of the bar people as well. I was just being whiny and feeling sorry for myself last night, I'm sure today will be a good day. :)

Feel better Amy! It really sucks being sick at Christmas.

I had a very U2-y Christmas morning. My daughter rocks. :happy:

Thanks Snow, hope you have a great day too, and the rest of the bar people as well. I was just being whiny and feeling sorry for myself last night, I'm sure today will be a good day. :)

Feel better Amy! It really sucks being sick at Christmas.

I had a very U2-y Christmas morning. My daughter rocks. :happy:

thanks veep! :hug: You feel better too!

so what ya get for xmas then, I am intrigued!

I got the JT Deluxe Remastered Box set (which, by the time I went to get it, it was sold out everywhere, and I desperately wanted it), I got the HTDAAB Deluxe Box set, which I didn't get when it was out, I only got the cd and dvd, and thought it was silly to spend more money to get the box set even though I really wanted it, I got TUF on vinyl (!!!!) and I got a TUF single LP on vinyl, the one that has Three Sunrises, TUF, A Sort Of Homecoming, Love Comes Tumbling and Bass Trap.

:drool:

I just watched the RHMT video for the very first time, I refused to watch it online when it came out, wanted to see it on my tv first, and now I'm about to watch the Paris concert, till it's time to go to my niece's.

I got the JT Deluxe Remastered Box set (which, by the time I went to get it, it was sold out everywhere, and I desperately wanted it), I got the HTDAAB Deluxe Box set, which I didn't get when it was out, I only got the cd and dvd, and thought it was silly to spend more money to get the box set even I really wanted it, I got TUF on vinyl (!!!!) and I got a TUF single LP on vinyl, the one that has Three Sunrises, TUF, A Sort Of Homecoming, Love Comes Tumbling and Bass Trap.

I just watched the RHMT video for the very first time, I refused to watch it online when it came out, wanted to see it on my tv first, and now I'm about to watch the Paris concert, till it's time to go to my niece's.

Nice.

Can I say that you deserve it? You do.

Thanks. :) So, what are you up to today?

I'm a little hungry, but we're eating at 4, so I can't eat now or I'll be full. Sigh.

That faction of the family are farmers and they eat at oddly early times. :cute:

A few of us are doing the Jewish thing later on today:

Movie, Chinese Food

Farmers, interesting.

A few of us are doing the Jewish thing later on today:

Movie, Chinese Food

Farmers, interesting.

Or, as Bri would say, the Jewsih thing. Chinese rocks anytime, so there's that.

Yeah, dairy farmers. My sister's husband, and their two kids work on it, too. The cows apparently need attention at regular meal times, so the people have to accommodate them. As Sarah said earlier, her and I are more like Spaniards, siesta at 4, and then late evening meals. I'm thinking tapas, with plenty of sangria.

Or, as Bri would say, the Jewsih thing. Chinese rocks anytime, so there's that.

Yeah, dairy farmers. My sister's husband, and their two kids work on it, too. The cows apparently need attention at regular meal times, so the people have to accommodate them. As Sarah said earlier, her and I are more like Spaniards, siesta at 4, and then late evening meals. I'm thinking tapas, with plenty of sangria.

I don't know if I've ever met anyone that farms before, outside of trips to farms in Upstate NY. That's fascinating to me, not sure why.

Sounds like you'll have a nice time, and, emulating a Spaniard is a very good thing, methinks.

I don't know if I've ever met anyone that farms before, outside of trips to farms in Upstate NY. That's fascinating to me, not sure why.

Sounds like you'll have a nice time, and, emulating a Spaniard is a very good thing, methinks.

If you ever make it to this area, I'll give you a tour. I actually loved hanging out in the barns when I was a kid. I've seen several cows give birth. That sort of thing was infinitely cool to me.

If you ever make it to this area, I'll give you a tour. I actually loved hanging out in the barns when I was a kid. I've seen several cows give birth. That sort of thing was infinitely cool to me.

I am surrounded by farms and such here in the Midwest, but a tour could be cool. I have so many potential places to go this Spring/Summer, hoping Canadia is one of them.

Well, we're about 90 minutes from Toronto, but if you make it as far as my humble abode, I'll certainly take you out there. Stepping in cow poop is a thing everyone should experience once. Maybe Liz and Mia could come too, and I could make it an official tour. lol

Wow, TUF just came on the Paris concert. Seems weird to think they ever played this live! So glad I resisted temptation and didn't watch this online...

I got the JT Deluxe Remastered Box set (which, by the time I went to get it, it was sold out everywhere, and I desperately wanted it), I got the HTDAAB Deluxe Box set, which I didn't get when it was out, I only got the cd and dvd, and thought it was silly to spend more money to get the box set even though I really wanted it, I got TUF on vinyl (!!!!) and I got a TUF single LP on vinyl, the one that has Three Sunrises, TUF, A Sort Of Homecoming, Love Comes Tumbling and Bass Trap.

wowie wow wow! Santa was extra specially nice to you.. U2-ey xmas indeed and as NSW said You deserved it! :applaud::hyper::love:

Thanks Amy! Do you have big plans today, or are you just chilling at home? We had Christmas dinner here last year, and it was so nice not having to go out!

I'm cooking a small turkey tomorrow, so we can have leftovers for us and my mom. :drool:

0010.gif

Hubby put the turkey in the oven :drool: And I put clothes in the wash, LOL :happy:

Happy Happy to all!

Thanks Amy! Do you have big plans today, or are you just chilling at home? We had Christmas dinner here last year, and it was so nice not having to go out!

I'm cooking a small turkey tomorrow, so we can have leftovers for us and my mom. :drool:

no big plans.. hubby is making din din, prime rib..:drool: and I am lying low for the day..which is nice.

turkey sounds yummy.. Leftovers are always the best. IMO.

Hurricane Carek ravages the fucking website once again, shows no mercy and pushes the bar to the second page! :doh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom