The Temple Bar - Tinsel is like MUYMFA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hanukkah reminds me of that WalMart line, it's from a song that I very generously shared with NSW a while back, because I'm a giver that way. :cute:

It wasn't Hanukkah in the song though, was it? It was another Jewish holiday...

The Chanukkah song is lame (thank you for the thought, though, Brighty!).

The song VP sent me, on the other hand was.....what's the correct word? Surreal? Surrealy awesometastic?

We are good! The little ones are both napping at the same time...(another Christmas miracle) Wilder knows Santa is bringing presents...I just don't think he knows where or when it's going to happen LOL! He likes the tree though. How are you?

We are good! The little ones are both napping at the same time...(another Christmas miracle) Wilder knows Santa is bringing presents...I just don't think he knows where or when it's going to happen LOL! He likes the tree though. How are you?

Aw! Take lots of pictures, and be sure to post them some time when I'm around...or PM them to me.

I'm hanging in there, thanks. :)

The Chanukkah song is lame (thank you for the thought, though, Brighty!).

The song VP sent me, on the other hand was.....what's the correct word? Surreal? Surrealy awesometastic?

All Jewsih people are obliged to be inundated by the Sandler song, it is both your blessing and curse. My apologies.

But the thought came right from the heart.

Alas, I need to get going and clean a bit (would it be unChristmassy to turn my lights out this evening and pretend I'm not home, and just not bother with cleaning? :uhoh: ), start cooking my contribution for tomorrow, wrap my 'fucking' presents, because it really sucks having zero done, and hence, being a worse person than Blink 182...and all that.

I'm sure I'll be checking in though, because, as you all know, it's not called blue crack for nothing.

Great to see you Dis, even if it was only for a few minutes! Take care, and a very Merry Christmas to you and the family. :hug:

You've been lurking again? :angry:

Um, in my case, make that "zero fucking presents." :reject: Yeah, gotta get going soon. I've been saying that for 3 hrs now.

No, no stockings for the cats. As I told Sarah last night, they should be grateful for the 70 or 80 dollars I spend every month to feed them and maintain their litter, not to mention the $300 I just paid the vet. :happy: I didn't even get stocking stuffers for Sarah this year, for the first time ever. I phail. :(

Your tree sounds dorkily adorable! :cute:

Yes, yes I have. :reject:

Half the time I'm not around long and am too lazy too sign in. Epic phail on my part.

And pffft, we've not wrapped anything yet either. You're totally on schedule!

Yeah, we just got Oreo another lil chew toy to amuse her. Oh and a ridiculous collar, to amuse us. :wink:
I'm sure she'll love it. heh

And no worries, last year my stocking stuffers all came from shoppers drug mart, bought at about 11 o clock christmas eve I'm guessing. It was lovely. :lol: At least there was chocolate!
And I was actually disappointed not to get socks. I needed socks damnit.

Well, you called him "boy" and not "boyfriend" so I did not want to call you "girlfriend". :)

A photo would be greatly appreciated!

I appreciate the consideration, but your intuition is correct, while I often refer to him simply as "boy" he is in fact my boyfriend. :)

And I will be sure to pass it along as soon as it's uploaded. I'm sure you'll appreciate the nerdy goodness.

I appreciate the consideration, but your intuition is correct, while I often refer to him simply as "boy" he is in fact my boyfriend. :)

And I will be sure to pass it along as soon as it's uploaded. I'm sure you'll appreciate the nerdy goodness.

I like to pretend I'm from the 19th century south and call them gentleman callers. And then I have a mint julep on the porch while waiting for him to visit.

Yeah, I'm really going this time...

I like to pretend I'm from the 19th century south and call them gentleman callers. And then I have a mint julep on the porch while waiting for him to visit.

Yeah, I'm really going this time...

Ha! Gentlemen callers indeed, and just what sort of lady do you take me to be? I thought you weren't decorating any christmas trees. :shame:

I do however, always appreciate a good swoon.

or was that a saloon?

Okay folks, you know why you don't leave things till the last minute? I'll tell you why. Here are a list of things I did while making the salad I'm supposed to take tomorrow:

-the lid came off the bottle of cooking oil and it spilled on floor
-a brand new peanut butter jar dropped out of cupboard and broke
-I turned the wrong burner on, the one that came on had my sugar canister sitting on it. the bottom melted a bit, but it's not completely destroyed, fortunately. And I have to clean the burner now
-I dropped half a green pepper into the garbage while cleaning the seeds out of it
-I dropped a measuring spoon into the litter box (don't worry, didn't use it, threw it out)

Wtf??

:angry:

Oh, and, I managed to do all that completely sober, haven't had a drop to drink. :angry:

Yay for brothers giving booze, Mia! :hi5:

Okay folks, you know why you don't leave things till the last minute? I'll tell you why. Here are a list of things I did while making the salad I'm supposed to take tomorrow:

-the lid came off the bottle of cooking oil and it spilled on floor
-a brand new peanut butter jar dropped out of cupboard and broke
-I turned the wrong burner on, the one that came on had my sugar canister sitting on it. the bottom melted a bit, but it's not completely destroyed, fortunately. And I have to clean the burner now
-I dropped half a green pepper into the garbage while cleaning the seeds out of it
-I dropped a measuring spoon into the litter box (don't worry, didn't use it, threw it out)

Wtf??

:angry:

Oh, and, I managed to do all that completely sober, haven't had a drop to drink. :angry:

Yay for brothers giving booze, Mia! :hi5:

oi what a night! i agree with lila, it sounds like you need to have a drink or 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom