The Temple Bar - SF Here We Come...UYFA!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Leaving work now. I'm going to stop by my mom's (it was her bday yesterday) and then go home and clean before my Irish visitors get here :happy:

ETA: no love. I didn't get no Jay Z song. tsk.

no problem, he doesn't get live web feed of us dancing to Jay Z next week. done and done.

Just got home from dinner with friends. Now, do I bounce back out and meet others for drinks......or......do nothing? Or a mystery 3rd option? Just not sure.

so quiet in here...

tumbleweed.sized.jpeg

No spoken words said:
Just got home from dinner with friends. Now, do I bounce back out and meet others for drinks......or......do nothing? Or a mystery 3rd option? Just not sure.

I think you were nominated to update Wikipedia's page on Scotland. See below:

VintagePunk said:
I wonder if Beav has launched his Scottish revolution yet. :hmm:

I was thinking earlier today that it would kick all sorts of ass if someone went in and revised wikipedia's Scotland article to reflect the new change in leadership. :shifty:

NSW could do it. With a few GFY's thrown in for good measure, I would imagine. :hmm:

Last edited:
No spoken words said:

Are we meeting for drinks? Had I known I would have showered. :wink:

:hyper: We need some Wiki action. If not, I'm gonna hit the showers.

So Redrocks, former hater of Oasis, bought some tracks on iTunes. I wonder what he thinks now :hmm:

I am not down with NJ, as it turns out, so, I'm the wrong person for that part of the gig.

Bri, perhaps you should do the job. You deem yourself to be witty, apply your wit to this task and endear yourself to....well, someone, certainly, I'm sure.

No spoken words said:
I am not down with NJ, as it turns out, so, I'm the wrong person for that part of the gig.

Bri, perhaps you should do the job. You deem yourself to be witty, apply your wit to this task and endear yourself to....well, someone, certainly, I'm sure.

What are you?! A communist?
A democracy killeR?!

The people voted for YOU.
how can you let them down like this?

for shame!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom