The Temple Bar - RavenBlue's Classy Pub

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, and I'm really excited now too because nobody is picking the Bears to win again already. usually, that means we play like we did yesterday and DESTROY teams. So everyone, keep rooting against my Bears. :D

And I'm working on your Emmylou as we speak!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

:angry:

Don't be messing with my Jack.

Last week your Jack was all teary cause the nuke went off in LA. This week Edward James Olmos gave the order to ready nukes cause he was going to nuke an entire planet just to piss off the Cylons. That's bad ass. However, I do give Jack Bauer credit cause he quite literally did kill someone in the face. I'm confident the season can't get better than that.

UberBeaver said:

Last week your Jack was all teary cause the nuke went off in LA. This week Edward James Olmos gave the order to ready nukes cause he was going to nuke an entire planet just to piss off the Cylons. That's bad ass. However, I do give Jack Bauer credit cause he quite literally did kill someone in the face. I'm confident the season can't get better than that.

Killing people in the face fucking rules. :love:

Just watch. Bauer will top that.

Got Philk? said:
Yeah, and I'm really excited now too because nobody is picking the Bears to win again already. usually, that means we play like we did yesterday and DESTROY teams. So everyone, keep rooting against my Bears. :D

And I'm working on your Emmylou as we speak!

I might actually bet on the Bears Phil :uhoh:

Aww, you're too kind.

Things are getting back to normal here. It started raining on Friday, and hasn't let up much since then. As much as the rain makes me sad, I much prefer it to the snow. At least people know how to drive in that! I'm sorry you have the snow now!

I should be working right now, but it's so much more interesting to not work. :lol:

I totally agree! It's pretty to look at, but hell to drive in, etc. :lol:

The thing is that there are things I could be doing at the moment, but nobody's breathing down my neck just yet to get them done.

I have a couple of deadlines coming up this week, but for all of them I'm waiting for other people to get files/images/whatever back to me, so there's not much that can be done.

The ability of people to complain and spread blame to accomodate their ineptitude never fails to amaze me. I have listened to a woman go on for the past two hours and blame others for her missing a flight, not taking her garbage out, not allowing her to make her mother's life easier, not appreciating her for the work she does, Victor, real estate transactions, someone is pregnant (I missed the beginning), someone needs food - how can she be held responsible?, AND SHE IS STILL GOING. :killintheface:

UberBeaver said:
The ability of people to complain and spread blame to accomodate their ineptitude never fails to amaze me. I have listened to a woman go on for the past two hours and blame others for her missing a flight, not taking her garbage out, not allowing her to make her mother's life easier, not appreciating her for the work she does, Victor, real estate transactions, someone is pregnant (I missed the beginning), someone needs food - how can she be held responsible?, AND SHE IS STILL GOING. :killintheface:

Beav, send her this e-mail:

F or some time now, I've been listening to you communicate to others your various trials and tribulations.

U nfortunately, I am going through some of the same issues as you, so I really relate to many of your problems.

C razy how the universe seems out to get the both of us, huh?

K arma is a bitch, though, so some of the people that are causing all of our issues are going to get what's coming to them!!!

Y ou know the worst part? Nobody understands what we're going through, so, luckily, we at least have each other. We should have lunch one of these days.

O r, if you prefer, we can maybe have dinner?

U sually, I don't butt into other's people business, but, in this case I'm making an exception, because we seem to be kindred spirits.

UberBeaver said:

It's not her fault that she has to spread the blame...I'm sure...

:|

No spoken words said:

Beav, send her this e-mail:

F or some time now, I've been listening to you communicate to others your various trials and tribulations.

U nfortunately, I am going through some of the same issues as you, so I really relate to many of your problems.

C razy how the universe seems out to get the both of us, huh?

K arma is a bitch, though, so some of the people that are causing all of our issues are going to get what's coming to them!!!

Y ou know the worst part? Nobody understands what we're going through, so, luckily, we at least have each other. We should have lunch one of these days.

O r, if you prefer, we can maybe have dinner?

U sually, I don't butt into other's people business, but, in this case I'm making an exception, because we seem to be kindred spirits.

Aside from asking her to dinner, I like the way you think.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom