The Temple Bar ~ OMG! Do you think the n00 albumn will have good songs??7 UYMFA!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That means you like it. :sexywink:

Truthfully? I don't think it's as bad as everyone says. I can't say that I love it or anything, but I don't get the blinding hatred. It's sorta catchy, but mostly bland and inoffensive.

I just got home after getting caught out in monsoon-like rains...for the second time this week. :angry: We've had so much rain this summer... but everything's really green and pretty.

:hyper:

That was sooooo fun! And if you want pics, Amy has them. I didn't have our camera with us. I'm sure they'll only be available by PM :flirt:

Wish you didn't live 3000 miles away Amy :sad: :hug:

i KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WE HAD SO MUCH FUN! I haz a sad too! :sad: :hug: Sunburned tho all three of us! Stopped at Walgreens for some Aloe Vera... Lobster family...:D

We saw Melanie Mayron of the tv Show Thirtysomething today at Santa Monica Pier with her kids... Yesterday I saw Elle McPherson with her family walking down 3rd street promanade in Santa Monica..

Over 20 hours. The first flight is to Paris, and that's 9 hrs 45 minutes, and the next is to Johannesburg, and that's 10 hrs 25 minutes. :crack:

The Olympics have ended for the night now, I think. Strange that there isn't coverage right now, but I guess since it's the middle of the night here, there won't be lots of people staying up to watch. I might go catch a bit of rest now. :)

I'm still here. I'm posting from a public library.

Shit's whack out here, elfa. Shit's. Whack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom